For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: Hollywood Vampires Tour

Post by AliceFan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:11 pm

I read on blabbermouth.net article today when they announced the dates for the Hollywood Vampires dates that were announced here they said these dates will be a part of their global tour?? Isn't that gonna be hard for Alice to do with dates of his own and of course Aerosmith dates as well, probably only be Europe and North America though blabbermouth.net does get news wrong on occasion has happened alot, also have to be careful not to many dates for Joe perry though not to overwork him too much what happened last year to him,we remember.

bigbradwolf
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by bigbradwolf » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:02 pm

I'd definitely be placing a big wager on Hollywood Vampires being announced at Download now. Within seconds of each other this morning a gig in the Czech Rep with Ozzy as headline and Vampires in support was backed up with the announcement of Ozzy as a Download headliner. Too much of a coincidence? Probably not.

dadascot
Dada God
Dada God

Post by dadascot » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:03 pm

There is nothing on the download web site but it does seem a shoo in! I just hope they play some indoor gigs ( hopefully Scotland) as I'm not a big festival fan, but would probably go and see them if it was their only date!