For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Columbus - 5/6

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Sat May 21, 2016 7:14 pm

ElectedPlus wrote:I saw a picture of Alice during Eighteen with a bloody bandaged neck whilst holding his severed head from the guillotine.

Supposedly this is a theatrical skit here - what's going on? Care to elaborate? Haven't come across a video of that particular song recently.
Not sure what you're referring referring to. Nothing that unusual about 18 at last night's show.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Sat May 21, 2016 7:42 pm

RemarkablyInsincere wrote:
ElectedPlus wrote:I saw a picture of Alice during Eighteen with a bloody bandaged neck whilst holding his severed head from the guillotine.

Supposedly this is a theatrical skit here - what's going on? Care to elaborate? Haven't come across a video of that particular song recently.
Not sure what you're referring referring to. Nothing that unusual about 18 at last night's show.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
ElectedPlus, do you remember where you saw that pic? I'm pretty sure I saw the same one recently (I thought on Facebook). I believe it's from a previous tour.
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

jettrainfan
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by jettrainfan » Sat May 21, 2016 10:21 pm

RemarkablyInsincere wrote:
The biggest change to the show since Columbus was having someone in the toy box for much of the show. From them using puppets, to throwing toys in the air during songs. Also, Alice had to yank the crutch from whoever it was. Looked like they had clown makeup on. Might have been two different people, was hard to tell. Made for a fun element in the show so a cool addition.

I was wondering why no one reported this. Went to the show in Warren, Ohio and was surprised to see them. That little running skit was a neat addition. I know one appeared to be dressed as Ragiddy Ann while another had a pink hat and sunglasses on. Once or twice Alice would pick up a stuffed animal that fell out of the box and throw it at the cover. Very entertaining. It would be a cool addition to see them get some stage time outside the toy box for a song or between songs, but the show was excellent either way.

While I'm here, i'd like to add during Cold Ethyl and Only Women Bleed, the ballerina had a wind up key. Maybe...? :laugh: (Awesome prop at the very least!)

Can't wait for Toledo in October.

ElectedPlus
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by ElectedPlus » Sun May 22, 2016 12:06 am

Yup, not from this tour - must be a detail from the previous show that I hadn't seen.

Daveyy
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Daveyy » Sun May 22, 2016 8:48 pm

Has anyone took a photo of the Merch table at all this year? I'm always interested in seeing what they have on sale and the new shirt designs!
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.