Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Re: UK Headline Shows

Post by Si » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:11 pm

A_MichaelUK wrote:From Steven Allan:
"Seriously, who buys those bears?"

They do seem to be inexplicably popular.
While I don`t buy them anymore, I do have a few from back around BP/DT when they were an amusing novelty. I bought the first one (actually two of them, one for my then 10 year old daughter) as a "collectable", not expecting them to be around for long. I bought the DT one for the same reason ("collect the set!"), but I think stopped after that. I think they're fun, but then I actually love weird AC collectibles like lunch boxes, comics, figures etc as long as it never goes all "kiss" and they start selling anything they can paste the make up on.
I think the younger, presumably mainly female, fans find them cute so I can see the attraction. I wouldn`t expect many 6ft 15st metal fans to be buying them but luckily we have many ladies in our ranks who like cute stuff.

Steven Allan
Killer
Killer

Re: UK Headline Shows

Post by Steven Allan » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Si wrote:I think the younger, presumably mainly female, fans find them cute so I can see the attraction. I wouldn`t expect many 6ft 15st metal fans to be buying them but luckily we have many ladies in our ranks who like cute stuff.
You just described me! :rotfl:

Any meet-ups this tour?