For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

AlongCameASpider27
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Louisville, Ky---Who is going?

Post by AlongCameASpider27 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Can't wait to see the Coop (the first of two shows, the other being Lima, OH)...I plan on going as soon as I get off work at 5:00 (will be wearing makeup and representing Alice in an arena of Crue/Cooper fans)...

Hope to meet Nita Strauss...I understand she has been attending Ryan's Parking Lot meet and greets...as well as any other bandmembers :)
"Freedom to rock, freedom to talk, freeeedom, raise your fist and yell!"

SickThings
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Louisville, Ky---Who is going?

Post by SickThings » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:50 pm

I hate to say it, but I'm not. I decided to skip the Motley shows. Fortunately, I'm going back to Montgomery on Friday for the solo show.

Hunter

Jumping Jack
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Jumping Jack » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:26 am

Crue fans generally love the Coop and you won't have the only Coop t-shirt on. At least in Charlotte the T-shirt made an easy target for the cane!

Ryan and Nita are the best and hopefully T3 will join them with his new CD.

Hunter, look forward to rocking out with you Friday. Talk to Wendy on FB. I think she knows of some front row centers that might be available.
Caffeine! Caffeine!
Amphetamine
A little speed is all I need
Caffeine! Caffeine!

AlongCameASpider27
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by AlongCameASpider27 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:18 pm

Had a great time....a very very packed Yum Center in Louisville...Alice's show as always was top notch...Crue was great...the only complaint was the sound in the Yum isn't the best but that didn't detract from a great show from both...

Have met Ryan many times but shout out to Nita Strauss...you were awesome! While I can't speak for the whole arena, from my glance, I was definitely a lone wolf with my Alice makeup on and "I am Halloween" Cooper shirt. Still, Louisville was extremely kind to Alice and it made me smile to see a massive arena of people very happy with the Coop's performance...I heard tons of murmurs and conversation all around me about how impressed they were with him etc...
"Freedom to rock, freedom to talk, freeeedom, raise your fist and yell!"