Any Reports of the Albuquerque, NM show ?

For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Any Reports of the Albuquerque, NM show ?

Post by mestreech » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:50 am

for me it's a disappointing setlist :(

electrocute1031
Trash
Trash

Post by electrocute1031 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:06 am

While I'm bummed about the shorter set my enthusiasm for the show in a couple weeks hasn't changed. I'm happy to see Alice play, no matter how long/what songs are played. Plus he'll be around again in the fall, so I'll probably go catch the closest show to my area and see the full set. I know Manson won't live up to my expectations (I've seen him 3 times in the last year or so) but I'm still looking forward to seeing him as well.

killer wolf
Dada God
Dada God

Post by killer wolf » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:21 am

nothing much original there, to say the least. much as i love Alice live, i'd really like to see a set list shake-up. moot point given there's no dates here though :-D
~Roses On White Lace~ A Love Story...Kinda
KW
/X\oo/X\

Nick
Killer
Killer

Post by Nick » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:16 am

we're at a stage where a lot of these vintage artists don't really shake it up too much as far as their setlist. Blue Oyster Cult have basically ben playing the same show for years (and I saw them last month and they were fantastic) Alice has a very dependable repertoire of songs he occasionally rotates with the odd surprise here and there. That's probably a lot more than many other acts. As long as its the same high intensity show, with alice dominating the stage as he always does backed up those killer musicians, the show is always going to be tight. I could personally never feel ripped off at an alice cooper concert. glass half full or glass half empty scenario depending on your pre-conceptions which aren't always realistic for one reason or another.