For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Syracuse Canceled

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Wed May 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Ticketmaster is showing the June 14th show in Syracuse as canceled.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/alice-coope ... norcatid=1
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

alicebackstage
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Re: Syracuse Canceled

Post by alicebackstage » Thu May 16, 2013 4:24 am

Official announcement tomorrow at Noon PST, but this is correct. The Syracuse show has been cancelled, but we are replacing it with a show in Buffalo on the same night. No official word as to why it was cancelled, but we had to act quickly to get a show in it's place quickly.

If you already purchased tickets, you have to have them refunded at the point of purchase. If you purchased the VIP Platinum package, you do not need to seek a refund, Syracuse VIP's will be honored in Buffalo. Look for official details and Buffalo venue information at alicecooper.com tomorrow at NOON PST. Sorry guys!

alicebackstage
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by alicebackstage » Thu May 16, 2013 6:19 am

Quick update - The replacement show is on the 14th at the Outer Harbor. Official announcement coming tomorrow at Noon EST. Tickets are only $20 in advance, substantially cheaper than the Syracuse tickets. $30 the day of the show. Again, full details posted at noon EST tomorrow.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Thu May 16, 2013 7:49 am

Thanks Kyler!

MrF33n3y
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by MrF33n3y » Thu May 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Bummed because I had second row center tickets for Syracuse, but for $55 less and GA, I guess I can't complain about Buffalo. Hope Manson fans don't get too wild at the barrier.

rtbuck
Killer
Killer

Post by rtbuck » Thu May 16, 2013 5:10 pm

I'm kind of happy about this. My wife and I were planning on getting tickets & spending the night in Syracuse but we live in Buffalo!!! Tough call though because of the venue because the first part of the lawn is Standing only & the back part you are allowed to bring lawn chairs/out door chairs. I would love to stand upfront but after 6 back surgeries & a spinal stimulator implant I need to sit! The place is huge & could probably hold at least 15,000 & almost every show is packed there. I seen Alice 2 years ago there w/Anvil & it was great. I did sit for that one but I would have loved to been upfront

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Thu May 16, 2013 7:03 pm

alicebackstage wrote:Quick update -
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

rtbuck
Killer
Killer

Post by rtbuck » Thu May 16, 2013 11:53 pm

MrF33n3y wrote:Bummed because I had second row center tickets for Syracuse, but for $55 less and GA, I guess I can't complain about Buffalo. Hope Manson fans don't get too wild at the barrier.
2nd Row??? That sucks...I feel for you