For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Parish
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: Tour Between Alice And Marilyn Manson COnfirmed In Alice

Post by Parish » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Somwhere In Auckland wrote:Well the only concern for this tour is I just want Manson to be at his best, I think its more than fair to say most of his 2012 shows were bordering on a train wreck .

Everyone has a really bad idea from time to time.

I blame the management...

Lucius Morthem
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Lucius Morthem » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Top Be Really mhonesto his management, his producer, His surroundings are the worst, They cut off the Big SHow, Here in Maquinaria they told not to record because he's fat, The production of his Lat Album oh my god, It Sucks!, I heard one of the poriginals and it's the same than the mixed one but the volumen is louder, MM Doesn't know how to choose his company, Kind of an idiot in that way xD

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Lucius Morthem wrote:Top Be Really mhonesto his management, his producer, His surroundings are the worst, They cut off the Big SHow, Here in Maquinaria they told not to record because he's fat, The production of his Lat Album oh my god, It Sucks!, I heard one of the poriginals and it's the same than the mixed one but the volumen is louder, MM Doesn't know how to choose his company, Kind of an idiot in that way xD
To clarify....are you talking about MM's management? Because the last poster was talking about Alice's. I thought you were talking about Alice's until your last statement...

EDIT: Then again...reading the last poster's comment again, maybe they were talking about Manson as well. I blame my poor comprehension on reading before my coffee.

*grabs mug for more Caffeine, Caffeine!*
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

MrF33n3y
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by MrF33n3y » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Cleveland sounds good to me. If I do Columbia/Reading, that'll bring me to 30 Alice gigs. Wanna see what else gets announced before I get those tickets though, Reading is about 6 hours away and Columbia is about 7.

Somwhere In Auckland
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Somwhere In Auckland » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:24 am

Looking on some Manson forums the tour seems to be going down well there, seems Manson fans are more open than I thought :)

except for the odd comment that the only master of madness is Manson :nono:

Lucius Morthem
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Lucius Morthem » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Stupid people And ignorants are everywhere I've read loooots of things Like MM Is The One who created shock rock xD
Or even Worst! that is " incredible and unique that Lady Gaga did an exxecution onstage and that has been NEVER see before....My Eyes Bled that time

PatrickS77
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by PatrickS77 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Somwhere In Auckland wrote:except for the odd comment that the only master of madness is Manson :nono:
LOL seriously?? "Master of Madness"?? Is that a coveted title? Which sad fool wants to be a master of madness? LOL some people are stupid.

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:29 am

PatrickS77 wrote:
Somwhere In Auckland wrote:except for the odd comment that the only master of madness is Manson :nono:
LOL seriously?? "Master of Madness"?? Is that a coveted title? Which sad fool wants to be a master of madness? LOL some people are stupid.
You do know that's the name of the tour, right?
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

PatrickS77
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by PatrickS77 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:57 am

Ooops, no I don't! But it's still a silly "title" for an artist. It's madness to have them tour together, but no one needs to be a master of that. "Shock therapy" would have been the better name for the tour.

tuneylune
Dada God
Dada God

Post by tuneylune » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:17 am

Got my ticket yesterday :rock: :rock: :clap: :clap: :laugh: ! All that was left are lawn seats, but I have a good pair of binoculars and i plan to have a great rocking time! My first concert in New Hampshire with my favorite and very close to home as well-June 20 cannot get here soon enough as I will be "Cooper-ized for the sixth time. Last time I saw him was 10/16/02, so it has been awhile...
"I need everything the world owes me..."

killer wolf
Dada God
Dada God

Post by killer wolf » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:30 pm

PatrickS77 wrote:
i assume your comments still apply to Alice, as he's calling himself "The Master" on his website? i mean, how pretentious is that, right?

or are you just a stupid little anti-Marilyn troll?
as if we couldn't tell.
~Roses On White Lace~ A Love Story...Kinda
KW
/X\oo/X\

PatrickS77
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by PatrickS77 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:19 pm

The master. is cool... the master of madness is silly, even if it is written on a Alice Cooper website. And yeah, I do think Manson sucks... saw him last year, went in without any expectations and was deeply disappointed... one of the worst shows I ever saw. Sorry, if that offends you, just speaking the truth.

MrF33n3y
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by MrF33n3y » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Definitely doing the Quebec date - Anthrax and The Mighty Mighty Bosstones are two of my favorite bands, and they're also on the bill that weekend!

Lucius Morthem
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Lucius Morthem » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:14 pm

I Like The Idea of Masters Of Madness Find it pretty cool

MrF33n3y
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by MrF33n3y » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:14 am

Got 2nd row for Syracuse in the presale :grin:

ElectedPlus
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by ElectedPlus » Sun May 05, 2013 2:24 am

So, both Alice and Manson were at the Golden Gods the other night and it turned out they were presenting an award. Here's their appearance... be warned that there is plenty of swearing from Manson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PFCocyqhAY

Plus, an interview on the black carpet..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ouYX7zT ... r_embedded
(Patience needed. Maybe some swearing here too).

And, another video of them walking the black carpet recorded by a fan. Not as much to see here, and even less to hear...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHlElLTTUD4

Finally, a photo from Manson..

"Dead Billion Dollar Babies"
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 8863_n.jpg

HORRORHOLIC
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by HORRORHOLIC » Tue May 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Manson confirmed on The Black Carpet that Alice was going on last. I know alot of people were wondering about that.
"THEY'RE NEVER GONNA FIND YOUR FACE"

- ALICE COOPER

MrF33n3y
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by MrF33n3y » Sat May 11, 2013 1:18 am

HORRORHOLIC wrote:Manson confirmed on The Black Carpet that Alice was going on last. I know alot of people were wondering about that.
Bleh...it's cool that Alice is headlining, but I'm really not looking forward to sitting through Manson 2 nights in a row. Plus it means I'll need 2 nights in a hotel, cause I'm not gonna drive 6 hours home from Montreal if Alice is the headliner.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sun May 12, 2013 10:32 am

MrF33n3y wrote:
HORRORHOLIC wrote:Manson confirmed on The Black Carpet that Alice was going on last. I know alot of people were wondering about that.
Bleh...it's cool that Alice is headlining, but I'm really not looking forward to sitting through Manson 2 nights in a row. Plus it means I'll need 2 nights in a hotel, cause I'm not gonna drive 6 hours home from Montreal if Alice is the headliner.
This is the conundrum. While it's a co-headliner obviously, we don't want to see Manson "headlining" above Alice as Alice shouldn`t open for anyone, BUT on a more individual note having Alice on first means we have a choice whether we stand through Manson (to keep our place at the front), with all that will entail, or not. Useful if seeing multiple shows or having no interest in Manson in the first place.

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Sun May 12, 2013 10:41 am

If I was going to one of the gigs, I'd certainly want to give Manson a try. However, and probably quite wrongly, I've already decided in my head that his fans will be as bad (if not worse) than some of the rabble that follows Motorhead around.

I'd be very interested to hear about the footfall taking place after Manson / before Alice.
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order