Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

justvictoria
Trash
Trash

VIP tickets/experiences

Post by justvictoria » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:37 am

Hello,

Has anyone brought these in the past? Was the experience good? Considering doing it but wanted others views on the matter :)

Thanks

Nick
Killer
Killer

Re: VIP tickets/experiences

Post by Nick » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:42 am

Met Alice four times, he's a cool guy, very friendly, talkative and accomodating. Whether its worth paying for the VIP ticket is strictly up to you, nobody can really tell you it's worth it or not. It comes down to you. I've bought the VIP ticket in the past, but I was also lucky enough to meet him during other trips down under without going the VIP package route.
If you're worried that he'll not be what you imagine him to be...err, don't worry. He's a great guy.

bigbradwolf
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by bigbradwolf » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Met him once at a book signing but regretted not having him sign me arm so I could get it tattoed. So purchased the VIP purely cause hes my hero and I can miss a few second rate gigs this year to accomodate for this. Absolutely cannot wait now! Going to four shows of the UK six, 3rd one being the VIP!

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:21 pm

justvictoria wrote:Hello,

Has anyone brought these in the past? Was the experience good? Considering doing it but wanted others views on the matter :)

Thanks
There are LOTS of threads that address this topic if you have a few moments to search the forum.
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...