For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Somwhere In Auckland
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

ac.com pre sales.

Post by Somwhere In Auckland » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Never purchased pre sale tickets using alice cooper.com before up till now, and with my tickets being will call, just want to know how reliable this service is?

keeping in mind they were brought from another website and not the official ticketing agency site here as is the case with the ac.com pre sales.

any thing i need to bring other than full ID? like booking number, seat numbers etc?

just dont want any problems when arriving at the gig ::((:

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Re: ac.com pre sales.

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:59 pm

You should not have a problem, but you definitely should bring your receipt and your ID and the credit card you paid with just to be safe.
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Somwhere In Auckland wrote:Never purchased pre sale tickets using alice cooper.com before up till now, and with my tickets being will call, just want to know how reliable this service is?

keeping in mind they were brought from another website and not the official ticketing agency site here as is the case with the ac.com pre sales.
Not sure I understand. You start by saying you bought from AC.com and then seem to say you didn`t.

We bought our tckets from AC.com for shows in the US and they were all at willcall in plenty of time for the show start, even the ones they said would be sent by post and then didn`t send (and didn`t refund the postage they charged either haha)

Somwhere In Auckland
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Somwhere In Auckland » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:08 am

makes sense, i was just wanting to know what you need to show up with other than ID.

to try and make sense on my first post, ticketek nz are selling tickets to the show here, normally with fan club pre sales you are given a password to get tickets early through them.

however ac.com seem to sell them through there own ticket site, as they even charged me in US dollars not NZ,

was just a bit worried as the box office i will be picking these up from will be the ticketek one, hope they are aware of these ac.com side sales they had.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:14 am

You will pick up tickets from the VENUE box office normally.

It's always a good idea to take photo ID and the card you bought with. Although they don`t always either they could one one or the other or both. In the US we were asked for card at one venue, photo ID at another and nothng at a third.

Jaded
Garric Stalker
Garric Stalker

Post by Jaded » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:46 am

Si, we never had to show the card that it was purchased on at any of the venues. Bring your confirmation email and photo ID and for safe measure the card you bought them with.

Have no fear, I have never had a problem picking up our tickets from AC.com at the box office in the past. We had no problem at all picking them up in the USA and we will be getting all 6 shows in the UK at will call..

I, personally think it would be a good idea to sell all concert tickets this way,cuts down on the scalpers..(touts) :clap:
I take life with a grain of salt...
A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

LordOfAmourFantastiq
Killer
Killer

Post by LordOfAmourFantastiq » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:05 am

Last year I bought my ticket with ac.com for the show in France and it was ok.

To avoid any problem, I would bring a copy of my confirmation e-mail, photo ID and the card used to buy the ticket.

I appreciate that best seats are reserved to ac.com: it is more "open" than a fan club but you have to be interested in the artist to be informed.