Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Vest Missing from Porto Alegre--Possible Reward

Post by NotSoPerfect » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:00 am

From the AC Facebook:

Hey SickThings!! Our Stage Vest for Glen Sobel went missing from the stage in Porto Alegre! Alice would like to offer a reward for the honest person who returns it, no questions asked! Keep your beady little eyes open...
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

Eldorado Jo
Trash
Trash

Re: Vest Missing from Porto Alegre--Possible Reward

Post by Eldorado Jo » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:29 pm

This is the same text I posted on the Brazilian Tour Topic:
I was reading Alice's blog and i'm very sad about the stolen jacket, it was a great tour and some stupid does something like that. I was talking to friends from Porto Alegre and Sao Paulo and we believe that someone from the security may have done it...slowly some guitar picks are being offered and a friend saw a security selling Tommy's guitar picks for something like $ 30 each! And he had over 50 guitar picks!!?? This is ridiculous!! We, real brazilian Alice's fans, are doing what we can to recover the jacket!!

cherrypie
Spacebrain Vagabond
Spacebrain Vagabond

Post by cherrypie » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:05 am

$30!!!!!! got one from Damon today, it landed in my hair. Hope the stolen waistcoat/vest turns up soon.......
I hate Opera, I hate Oprah
http://www.fountainlife.blogspot.com

Eldorado Jo
Trash
Trash

Post by Eldorado Jo » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:54 pm

A friend caught many during the concert, but none came across my head :( now I'm trying to get one here with some friends and on ebay.

alicebackstage
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by alicebackstage » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:22 am

If you can find out where this guy is selling these, maybe that can lead us to the Vest. If this guy has that many guitar picks, that means he stole a bag of guitar picks off of the stage. Every time I think about this it makes my blood boil. :nono: Email me at assistant@alicecooper.com with any info you find out!!
Eldorado Jo wrote:This is the same text I posted on the Brazilian Tour Topic:
I was reading Alice's blog and i'm very sad about the stolen jacket, it was a great tour and some stupid does something like that. I was talking to friends from Porto Alegre and Sao Paulo and we believe that someone from the security may have done it...slowly some guitar picks are being offered and a friend saw a security selling Tommy's guitar picks for something like $ 30 each! And he had over 50 guitar picks!!?? This is ridiculous!! We, real brazilian Alice's fans, are doing what we can to recover the jacket!!