For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

electrocute1031
Trash
Trash

Re: NMMNG Show (Spoilers)

Post by electrocute1031 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Sorry I'm late with the review for Saturday nights show at Foxwoods. The show was great, sort of a "best of" show theatrics wise (snake,guillotine,snake,balloons) the Frankenstein, and hand sparklers were awesome, and the confetti "blast" at the end caught me totally off guard. I also really enjoyed some of the smaller theatrics/wardrobe such as the clone masks, the "rock critic" jacket on the roadie (thought this was extremely clever), and the "new song jacket". The show "seemed" (I may be wrong about this, I might just be caught up in the hype of the new album, and the recent awards Alice has received) more well sold then the past shows I've seen at Foxwoods, maybe a sign that Alice is gaining a bigger fan base? Setlist was the same as the rest of the dates, except they did not play "fire". Band was of course amazing, it was an absolutely incredible to witness Steve Hunter playing with Alice, something I never thought I'd see happening in a live setting. Anyway it was my 6th time seeing Alice Cooper, and as expected it was totally an amazing, and one of a kind experience.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Re: NMMNG Show (Spoilers)

Post by Si » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:50 pm

They didn`t play 'Fire' because 'Is It My Body' was back in the set for the snake appearance. It was missing the previous three or so shows as the snake was shedding so couldn`t be used onstage.

The setlists on the stage actually said "NO FIRE" so they didn`t forget haha