For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Diane
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Foxwoods/MGM, CT

Post by Diane » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:10 am

It's not listed on ac.com yet, but I was browsing the upcoming shows at Foxwoods and they have info on Alice playing August 13. Tickets at Foxwoods go on sale this Friday, April 22 @ 9AM.
It's just the little things...

Jaded
Garric Stalker
Garric Stalker

Re: Foxwoods/MGM, CT

Post by Jaded » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:31 am

Thanks Diane! Si and I may be able to make that show, we may be in the area at that time..
I take life with a grain of salt...
A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

revinkevin
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by revinkevin » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:09 pm

My favorite place to see him. Nice theatre and not a bad seat in the house.

TeresofBlood
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by TeresofBlood » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:19 pm

I might sit this one out, a) for financial reasons and b) I'm not sure how interesting the show will be. I'd rather wait for the Nightmare 2 tour.

Diane
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by Diane » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Jaded wrote:Thanks Diane! Si and I may be able to make that show, we may be in the area at that time..
:) Hope you'll be able to make it.

So the show is now listed on ac.com, but no indication if they're going to be selling tickets through there or if it's just through foxwoods.

Diane
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by Diane » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:12 pm

For anyone staying at Foxwoods and you don't have a rewards card or AAA or any other type of discount, if you use the promo code TICKET, you'll get one. I believe it's the same discount as the other 2 I listed, 10%. Then you can turn around and pay it back plus another 3% in taxes. Plus $7.50 resort fee. :teach: ouch. I liked it better when they had the total price listed so I didn't get sticker shock by the time everything was added. lol

electrocute1031
Trash
Trash

Post by electrocute1031 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 pm

awww man I didn't see the AAA discount. Oh well Tickets were cheap, and I'd pay a ton more to see Alice anytime.

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Diane wrote:
Jaded wrote:Thanks Diane! Si and I may be able to make that show, we may be in the area at that time..
:) Hope you'll be able to make it.

So the show is now listed on ac.com, but no indication if they're going to be selling tickets through there or if it's just through foxwoods.
No there just selling the tickets through Foxwoods,just checked. Ac.com link just takes you to the foxwoods website link.

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:25 pm

revinkevin wrote:My favorite place to see him. Nice theatre and not a bad seat in the house.
I'm going to see Alice for the 3rd time this Aug at Foxwoods. But I never seen him do a full theatrics show. Cause My first show was 2003 bare bones tour,then 2007 psycho drama semi- theatrics show. So I'm pretty stoked for this full theatrical show with snake,guillotine,baby dolls,ethyl doll,swords etc. But I'm a little scared about seeing him getting beheaded cause thats a little freaky,never seen anything like that before. Was it a little frightening seeing Alice beheaded for your first time? let me know.

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:25 am

AliceFan wrote:Was it a little frightening seeing Alice beheaded for your first time? let me know.
I'd seen it for the first time on The Nightmare Returns video, so I knew what to expect when I saw it for the first time 'live' on the Trashes The World tour. Not really frightening either time.
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:30 am

Shoesalesman wrote:
AliceFan wrote:Was it a little frightening seeing Alice beheaded for your first time? let me know.
I'd seen it for the first time on The Nightmare Returns video, so I knew what to expect when I saw it for the first time 'live' on the Trashes The World tour. Not really frightening either time.
Yes I know what you mean salesman but seeing it "live" and on vhs are two different things. An I might be in like the first 4-6 rows of the stage. But that will definetely not prevent me from going to see Alice.

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:42 pm

AliceFan wrote:Yes I know what you mean salesman but seeing it "live" and on vhs are two different things.
I mentioned the two because there was a preparation before I saw it 'live', therefore no real surprise or scare when I saw it at the show. Kind of like asking to see a photo of my mother-in-law before actually meeting her for the first time; preparation and a buffer so I wouldn't scream when she came around the corner.
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

Diane
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by Diane » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:10 pm

electrocute1031 wrote:awww man I didn't see the AAA discount. Oh well Tickets were cheap, and I'd pay a ton more to see Alice anytime.
Give them a call, see if they'll add the discount for you. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't.

Shoey, nice analogy. :rotfl:

ReGorLaTroy
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by ReGorLaTroy » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Let me know if you make it to the Morristown, NJ gig on the 15th, love to say hello...feel like I've know you guys for years!

~RGLT
"I'm a gambler, and I'm a runner..."

Lola Bouilliabase
Trash
Trash

Post by Lola Bouilliabase » Mon May 16, 2011 1:53 am

Hey guys, lurker/newbie here who is trying like hell that I make it to this show.It'll be my first, so wish me luck. Y'all seem like a friendly bunch, so I thought I'd pop my head in and introduce myself (albeit in a tiny tucked away corner of this forum where only a few will find me...heh). ;}

In Chick
Killer
Killer

Post by In Chick » Mon May 16, 2011 2:03 am

Lola Bouilliabase wrote:Hey guys, lurker/newbie here who is trying like hell that I make it to this show.It'll be my first, so wish me luck. Y'all seem like a friendly bunch, so I thought I'd pop my head in and introduce myself (albeit in a tiny tucked away corner of this forum where only a few will find me...heh). ;}
Your name... you mean Lola Bouillabaisse?

Lola Bouilliabase
Trash
Trash

Post by Lola Bouilliabase » Mon May 16, 2011 2:07 am

In Chick wrote:
Lola Bouilliabase wrote:Hey guys, lurker/newbie here who is trying like hell that I make it to this show.It'll be my first, so wish me luck. Y'all seem like a friendly bunch, so I thought I'd pop my head in and introduce myself (albeit in a tiny tucked away corner of this forum where only a few will find me...heh). ;}
I went with iMDB's spelling...because they usually know.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081433/

In Chick
Killer
Killer

Post by In Chick » Mon May 16, 2011 2:22 am

Lola Bouilliabase wrote:
In Chick wrote:

Well, they don't know how to spell.

Lola Bouilliabase
Trash
Trash

Post by Lola Bouilliabase » Mon May 16, 2011 2:28 am

Well, they don't know how to spell.
I don't even want to think about the amount of drugs the screenwriters were probably on. I doubt they could spell their own names by the end...

Diane
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by Diane » Mon May 16, 2011 5:47 am

Hi Lola! Nice to meet you. And good luck, I really hope you're able to make it to your first Alice Cooper show! :alice: