For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Ravenred
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: Halloween Roundhouse Show...

Post by Ravenred » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:35 am

I will be dressing up! I love halloween & the fact i'm also going to see Alice :clap: :clap: bring it on.
I wanna hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

alicespoisonuk
Killer
Killer

Post by alicespoisonuk » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:03 pm

I've been persuaded and will be in fancy dress!

M
"You trade your soul for another taste....."

Ravenred
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Ravenred » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:18 pm

alicespoisonuk wrote:I've been persuaded and will be in fancy dress!

M
Yaaaaay
I wanna hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

ech
Trash
Trash

Post by ech » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Hi all,

Never used these boards much, always a lurker...

I have an extra ticket for the Roundhouse show on the 31st, I will sell it at face value on the day of the show to the first person who PMs me...

Anyone interested?

Coma_White
Trash
Trash

Post by Coma_White » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:33 pm

steven_crayn wrote:how many Alice gigs you been to suggest Cooper fans are miserable, none from the tone of your post?! Hey Stoopid this ain't no Generation Landslide the age range of Coop fans spans decades some may wanna dress up for Hallowe'en some may not but we are there to see Alice Cooper above all else.

Hallowe'en is based on the pagan Celtic festival of Samhain anyway and there is a lot more to it than trick or treat for heavens sake!
There is no 'tone' to my post, I'm just asking!
You miss my overall point. I know what Halloween is and how it originated, I don't need a lesson and besides, that's not what I was asking; I didn't say I wanted to Trick or Treat at the show, but wondered how many other people considered dressing up for it - after all, there's a contest, right?

And, Alice Cooper or not, I find that more and more people who attend concerts are less and less interesting, too many cardigans and chinos and sensible brogues - but my remark about being 'miserable bastards' was just a little joke, the you can safely disengage your 'Coop' defence shield.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who legitimately answered my original question, it looks like there may at least be a mild turnout of costumes after all :)

nephtis
Trash
Trash

Post by nephtis » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Lost his luggage - AGAIN?

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/w0007561.html

Let's hope the props for the show can be located in time.

Dragonlady
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dragonlady » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:48 pm

I just saw that too Nephtis! The blood can surely be replaced but to find a giant hypodermic needle in a few days?

I'm sure there are imps and little rats at Heathrow who are having lots of fun everytime Alice visits.

sparkinthedark
DiS ViciOuS stalker
DiS ViciOuS stalker

Post by sparkinthedark » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:37 pm

I'm sure crew and props will be reunited in good time. Personally I think that stuff must have been sent via freight rather than standard checked baggage - that hypo is heavy!

I'm all packed and ready to go play tour guide to a very good friend of mine on Friday and Saturday - and then it's on to the shows! Looking forward to seeing you, peoples!

:clap:
aLL HeaRt
>---❤️--->

steven_crayn
Dada God
Dada God

Post by steven_crayn » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Coma_White wrote:
steven_crayn wrote:how many Alice gigs you been to suggest Cooper fans are miserable, none from the tone of your post?! Hey Stoopid this ain't no Generation Landslide the age range of Coop fans spans decades some may wanna dress up for Hallowe'en some may not but we are there to see Alice Cooper above all else.

Hallowe'en is based on the pagan Celtic festival of Samhain anyway and there is a lot more to it than trick or treat for heavens sake!
There is no 'tone' to my post, I'm just asking!
You miss my overall point. I know what Halloween is and how it originated, I don't need a lesson and besides, that's not what I was asking; I didn't say I wanted to Trick or Treat at the show, but wondered how many other people considered dressing up for it - after all, there's a contest, right?

And, Alice Cooper or not, I find that more and more people who attend concerts are less and less interesting, too many cardigans and chinos and sensible brogues - but my remark about being 'miserable bastards' was just a little joke, the you can safely disengage your 'Coop' defence shield.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who legitimately answered my original question, it looks like there may at least be a mild turnout of costumes after all :)
I couldn't care less what a person wears as long as they are a fan
Lead guitar on Social Debris. Album on iTunes, Amazon & Spotify, title track featured on TV