For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Box office Count

Post by Si » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:43 pm

KeithGale wrote:Right, I think I need to make myself a little clearer.

The reason I posted the information from Music Week was because it was Alice related and to ME interesting.
The attendance figures were published along side the gross figures, so I used this information and posted it on this board because, one, I found it interesting and two, I thought some others on this site might also find it so!

To my mind the point is being missed, this information is out in the public domain and I posted it because, as I have said before it is interesting. Any conclusion drawn from what you might think it means, is up to you and the opinion of the poster.
Dead right. It was info published about Alice which you posted here. Good work. Thanks.

The follow up post daying the gross figure really means very little in the big picture was also valid, and other posts explaining WHY the gross figure means little were valid.

Not sure why we again end up in an argument. It's really getting tiring. Please stop it.

digitaledge
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by digitaledge » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:19 pm

I'm more interested in the attendance figures than the revenue figures. Good to see that after so long in the business, AC can still pack 'em out! :D

recoop
Dada God
Dada God

Post by recoop » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:11 pm

Wonder if rock tours ever would boast about the net profit-might attract the IRS...Maybe a bit like the producers film in that all tours somehow make a net loss...ha :teach:
You are an individual, just like everybody else.

Jumping Jack
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Jumping Jack » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:06 am

The last thing the music industry wants is transparency.
Caffeine! Caffeine!
Amphetamine
A little speed is all I need
Caffeine! Caffeine!