For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

smanomega
Killer
Killer

rough pics of my dream stage

Post by smanomega » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:25 am

Anyways the title say it all these are just rough sketches done on MS paint no less to kinda show off what I'd love to see in concert for the ACAS tour
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/s ... geset1.jpg
The back wall of stage is just giant curtain for projecting images on like the eyes of alice (seen in pic)

the fuzzy shapes are of course magic screen locations at least the 2 on the risers and the 2 on the floor are. the two trying to be shown dangling from the light rigging are purely screens

we've got some ramps leading to the drums and floor the classic fridge for cold ethel and props everything possible has webbing on it including the screens,stairs,speakers

this next pic shows what happens to all of Spiders victims after they are thrown into fridge or what not, then they slowly come down from the light rigging "wrapped in silk" possibly with visible bones in them till we get to the seventh victim at which point I'd love to see a switch where the light go down and when they come back up the bones are replaced with dancers or whatever and they break out of their webbing and torment our Villian.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/s ... insilk.jpg

This last one shows what I'd LOVE to see at the end of the show Alice being "killed and eaten"- que the Vincent Price voice over the PA. The steps dead center stage part in half revealing a giant Spider that has had it eyes glow on occasion throughout the show or have been flashed over the screens from time to time as alice is devoured blood spews out from underneath this thing Seemingly from Alice. This prop could be pulled off by gloves and tubing maybe some fog for added effect and to hide the people involved in making it happen.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/s ... vealed.jpg

anyways hope you all enjoy my little case of too much time on my hands at night.. Hope to see you all at a show like this one next year..

Dragonlady
Dada God
Dada God

Re: rough pics of my dream stage

Post by Dragonlady » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:59 am

Interesting ideas! I wish I had time to join in, but I am working on so many other projects. Maybe during the holiday.

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:30 am

Neat drawings.
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

Jumping Jack
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Jumping Jack » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:18 am

I pray he does not give into the dark side and come up with a really cheesy and humiliating production. Keep it Rock and Roll Coop. Please, no dancing teeth or spiders!
Caffeine! Caffeine!
Amphetamine
A little speed is all I need
Caffeine! Caffeine!

glamprincess
Dada God
Dada God

Post by glamprincess » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:43 pm

Jumping Jack wrote:I pray he does not give into the dark side and come up with a really cheesy and humiliating production. Keep it Rock and Roll Coop. Please, no dancing teeth or spiders!
Most of Alice's big theatrical productions have been great and I'm not just talking about the Billion Dollar Babies and Welcome to My Nightmare tours either. I thought his big productions in the late 80s, his carnival tours in the late 90s and the Brutal Planet productions were fantastic too. The only tour where I think Alice lost his way and could qualify as "cheesy and humiliating" would be the 1977 tour....so I would amend your line to say "Please, no dancing chickens!". But otherwise, I think Alice puts on a fantastic show and I don't think he "humiliates" himself. Do you think Madonna "humiliates" herself. Her shows are big productions and she's borrowed a few things from a certain rock star with makeup and a woman's name......Look, Alice didn't get the reputation for being the ultimate showman for nothing!

Master Shake
Killer
Killer

Post by Master Shake » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:37 pm

I like the concept smanomega, a bit different to what i was thinking but i love the detil.

and theres nothing wrong with dancing teeth! :p

Gorehound
Blonde and Proud butler
Blonde and Proud butler

Post by Gorehound » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:02 pm

Great ideas mate, now e-mail em to Alice :p
Flesh fanatic psychopath

daytripper
Dada God
Dada God

Post by daytripper » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:59 pm

Great Idea :clap:
* for being a brat, refusing to act your age*
* http://www.myspace.com/daytripper63 *

Jumping Jack
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Jumping Jack » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:04 pm

Do you think Madonna "humiliates" herself.
Thank you for asking. Yes I do.
Caffeine! Caffeine!
Amphetamine
A little speed is all I need
Caffeine! Caffeine!

smanomega
Killer
Killer

Post by smanomega » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:28 pm

Just to clarrify I dont think a would go with dancing things out of the spider silk bags except for maybe Calico or Sheryl and Sonyora,<--sp? the rest would be people like Brian and the roadies maybe a lucky sickkie or two. the screens wouldn't necessarily magic ones either.

likeamonster
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by likeamonster » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:15 am

I love the 3rd stage!
The ACAS. Stage should look like this!
:alice: He's back :alice:
The man behind the mask
And he's out of control