Article: Earthquake, Broken Rib Don't Faze ALICE COOPER

For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

GNDM

Post by GNDM » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:05 pm

HHHHMMMM...

Sixty years old, falling down and breaking a rib!!??? Has anyone checked to see if Alice needs one of those Medical Alert things that you wear around your neck?

:evil:

(PS: I'm very close to Alice's age - so this isn't a "he's too old" joke.)

Get well Alice.

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:24 am

glamprincess wrote:
NotSoPerfect wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if they play that one by ear, since it's already been discussed--hanging Calico.
How about if the real Alice dragged someone dressed like Alice (black wig, the makeup and a tophat) to the gallows? Just before he hung the other "Alice", he could pull off the black wig and top hat and reveal the blonde woman underneath (Calico). Then he could hang the imposter who had the audacity to impersonate him.
Nice! I'm sure they would have figured something like this out, and not just hung her with no reason, for hanging's sake! And they do have the mask already that she wears at the beginning and end!

Again....however he's really feeling, you sure couldn't tell anything was wrong tonight. He was spot on. Well, except for when he started Desperado with "I'm runner...and....I'm a runner." :laugh:
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

glamprincess
Dada God
Dada God

Post by glamprincess » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:16 pm

NotSoPerfect wrote:
glamprincess wrote: How about if the real Alice dragged someone dressed like Alice (black wig, the makeup and a tophat) to the gallows? Just before he hung the other "Alice", he could pull off the black wig and top hat and reveal the blonde woman underneath (Calico). Then he could hang the imposter who had the audacity to impersonate him.
Nice! I'm sure they would have figured something like this out, and not just hung her with no reason, for hanging's sake! And they do have the mask already that she wears at the beginning and end!
Yes, NotSoPerfect, that is exactly what I was thinking since Calico already has the mask and impersonates him during other parts of the show.