For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

KylerClark
Trash
Trash

Rehearsals for upcoming tour

Post by KylerClark » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:44 pm

Just thought I'd let you guys know I stopped by rehearsals for this coming tour yesterday, the band is sounding killer. We're swapping Jason and Keri, so Jason and Chuck will be stage right and Keri will be stage left. The change seems to work really well and the guys sounded great when I was there. Anyway, back to packing...
KC

AlongCameASpider27
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by AlongCameASpider27 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:50 pm

Awesome!

Is there anything you can tell us in terms of a setlist in other words...will there be any changes to it or is it exactly like the Psycho Drama Tour from last year? Will Alice play anything from Along Came A Spider?

Thanks and have a safe trip on the road!!

KylerClark
Trash
Trash

Post by KylerClark » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:53 pm

Now that I am not totally sure. From what I can tell, we will be doing pretty much the same setlist for at least this run in Europe till the end of July. After that I'm not sure. We'll see! You're guess is as good as mine at this point... I'm just the guy lugging the amps haha. See you out there!

Kyler
KC

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:55 pm

Wicked. Bring on Alberta!! :rock:
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:08 pm

Thanks for the info, Kyler! See ya at the shows. Though...I guess most of my seats are in front of Keri, instead of in front of Jason like last time! Somehow, I always find room at GA or purchas assigned seats almost every time to that side of the stage. :laugh:
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

Jumping Jack
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Jumping Jack » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:49 pm

Dude,

Remind the Coop how great the golfing weather is in Atlanta the first two weeks in November, just a few hours from Augusta National and minutes from East Lake and the FedEx championship!!!

Keep up the good work and thanks for the set list souvenirs last year!
Caffeine! Caffeine!
Amphetamine
A little speed is all I need
Caffeine! Caffeine!

lattss
Killer
Killer

Post by lattss » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:16 pm

This is great stuff to hear! Thanks for the info.

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:26 am

NotSoPerfect wrote:Somehow, I always find room at GA or purchas assigned seats almost every time to that side of the stage. :laugh:
Three of the shows I'm attending I'm almost up front to the right side (band's left).

Wow. I just added up some figures for the September shows: in 4 days...over 13 hours of driving, approximately 1324 kilometers. I better get an oil change. And dust off my Joni Mitchell tapes. :/

SKULLBOY
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by SKULLBOY » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:11 am

Shoesalesman wrote:
NotSoPerfect wrote:Somehow, I always find room at GA or purchas assigned seats almost every time to that side of the stage. :laugh:
Three of the shows I'm attending I'm almost up front to the right side (band's left).

Wow. I just added up some figures for the September shows: in 4 days...over 13 hours of driving, approximately 1324 kilometers. I better get an oil change. And dust off my Joni Mitchell tapes. :/
Hell Shoey, I've driven that far for just one show! On a side note, what are gas prices like in Canada? I assume they're similar to here, but it varies so much across the US.
"I was scared to death, afraid to close my eyes
And find that I was gone . . . "

sparkinthedark
DiS ViciOuS stalker
DiS ViciOuS stalker

Post by sparkinthedark » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:37 am

I'd like to head for stage right come the UK shows but I've scared of standing next to Jaded when Chuck is in the vicinity... ;) :blush:
aLL HeaRt
>---❤️--->

Baz
Gaye Blade
Gaye Blade

Post by Baz » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:19 am

Thanks for the info Kyler.
I`m one of the `Over 50`s `.

Jaded
Garric Stalker
Garric Stalker

Post by Jaded » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:23 am

sparkinthedark wrote:I'd like to head for stage right come the UK shows but I've scared of standing next to Jaded when Chuck is in the vicinity... ;) :blush:

Be afraid...be VERY afraid!! I will hurt anyone who is in my spot in front of Mr.Garric.. :blues:
I take life with a grain of salt...
A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

RemarkablyInsincere
Dada God
Dada God

Post by RemarkablyInsincere » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:38 pm

SKULLBOY wrote: Hell Shoey, I've driven that far for just one show! On a side note, what are gas prices like in Canada? I assume they're similar to here, but it varies so much across the US.
Last year we drove to Sault Ste Marie, Michigan from Pittsburgh (9 hours) for the show there... then drove from there to Green Bay for the show there (5 hours)... then drove from Green Bay back to Pittsburgh (11 hours).

The fun part was scrambling to rent a car at the last minute after the transmission on mine died literally 20 minutes into the trip leaving Pittsburgh throwing the whole trip we'd looked forward to for months into jeopardy.

At least it was unlimited miles on the rental ;)
"Golly gee it's wrong to be so guilty..."

kevinuk81
Cheese roll anyone?
Cheese roll anyone?

Post by kevinuk81 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:57 pm

I can testify to Jaded's standing in front of Chuck, wonder what Si thinks about it all?
Anything I say or write is my own personal opinion, no matter who agrees or disagrees with me.

lattss
Killer
Killer

Post by lattss » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:44 pm

I was at the Sault Ste Marie show.In fact, I can be seen in the third picture that you took.

Dragonlady
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dragonlady » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:05 pm

Thanks for the info!
I am a creature of habit I always go to the right (meaning the left side for the musicians). Just so I am not in the middle where everyone pushes, but close enough.
Please send good vibes my way so I can actually make it to the front row :bam: 6 days to go!!

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:01 pm

SKULLBOY wrote:
Shoesalesman wrote:

Hell Shoey, I've driven that far for just one show! On a side note, what are gas prices like in Canada? I assume they're similar to here, but it varies so much across the US.
Yeah, our gas prices are insane.

SKULLBOY
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by SKULLBOY » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Shoesalesman wrote:
SKULLBOY wrote:
Shoesalesman wrote:

I feel your pain. I drive 45 miles to work (90 round trip) 5 days a week. That sucks.
"I was scared to death, afraid to close my eyes
And find that I was gone . . . "

nimsowner
Dada God
Dada God

Post by nimsowner » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:14 pm

As much as Americans complain about the high prices those in the UK are paying double our rate. So be happy.
PLEASE, save me from this sick man!

Baz
Gaye Blade
Gaye Blade

Post by Baz » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:20 am

Shoesalesman wrote:
SKULLBOY wrote:
Shoesalesman wrote:

You don`t know the meaning of the word.
I`m one of the `Over 50`s `.