NEW ACAS Promo Shot!

For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

smanomega
Killer
Killer

Post by smanomega » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:24 am

lattss wrote:Does this picture happen to remind anyone of Batman,or maybe a villain from Batman?Maybe it's just me...
Being an old comic geek I see where the suit could tie him to a bat man villlian like Joker or better yet Two face BUT Alice does it better :8): Off topic I'd like to see revamp of the Two face character in the Bat man movies AS the first film was horrible. Great character Never given a proper performance or at least script.

Back on topic The new promo shots are Just what the doctor ordered A nice shot of Adrenalin to some Alice Cooper visuals. Great work all around so far..

Swinger
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Swinger » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:07 am

smanomega wrote:Being an old comic geek I see where the suit could tie him to a bat man villlian like Joker or better yet Two face BUT Alice does it better :8): Off topic I'd like to see revamp of the Two face character in the Bat man movies AS the first film was horrible. Great character Never given a proper performance or at least script.
Two-Face is said to make an appearance towards the end of The Dark Knight. He's also believed to be the main villain in the next Nolan-Batman film.
"You, sir, are a demented, sick, degenerate, barbaric, naughty freako."

smanomega
Killer
Killer

Post by smanomega » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:42 pm

And minus the REALLY horrible vehicles in the new movies. I think they are going to do Bat man and his rogue gallery justice. Two face hopefully included.