PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:37 pm 
Dada God
Dada God

I got this e-mail today:

June/July '08

The New Alice Cooper CD "Along Comes A Spider" is mixed, mastered and completed. The release dates are as follows:
July 28TH Europe/UK
July 29TH US

The tour will kick off July 6TH in the beautiful country of Bulgaria. Ive been told we should be out possible 'til December. We will be encompassing Europe, Russia, Scandinavia, UK, Canada and of course the USA! I have updated all the most current dates in the Tour section.

The Saints Of The Underground project is really moving along nicely. I'd like to thank all the people who have picked up the CD and shown their support!
Wal-Mart and Best Buy have both sold out of the CD and put in for substantial re-orders. Id really like to thank KLOS radio in LA and host Mark & Brian for having us live on the air. Also, huge props to KLSX radio in LA and their nationwide syndicated show "Frosty, Heidi and Frank" for having Jani and I live on the air. Those guys rule it, Cheers!!

Last but not least... New tour, new shirts. The KK "Polluting The Minds Of The World" shirts are now available over in the Merch section. Check "em out!

Hope to see you all this year....