For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

lattss
Killer
Killer

I'm a little confused...

Post by lattss » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:32 pm

Is this upcoming tour the "Along Came a Spider Tour", or is it still the "Psycho Drama Tour"?If it is still the "Psycho Drama Tour", when will the ACAS tour be?

Scandal2000

Post by Scandal2000 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:23 pm

Psycho Drama Tour will continue this year according to many sources including an interview with Alice, and ACAS will begin next year. I don't quite get that either, but that seems to be the plan.

lattss
Killer
Killer

Post by lattss » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:29 pm

Thanks a lot!

I was getting a little worried that I might not get to see him this summer.If it was the ACAS Tour though, I would definitely find a place and a way.

lattss
Killer
Killer

Post by lattss » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:33 pm

Another quick question, does the ACAS tour start in October?I remember hearing that month before but I'm not sure if I'm just confused or even making it all up.

I'm curious because I may have an opportunity to see him in "Millewahque",but I also want to see him on the ACAS tour.Seeing both shows may be difficult due to the fact that I live in the middle of no where and going to a concert is pretty expensive(the ticket, food, hotel, buying at least a t-shirt is a must at the concert, and the ever increasing gas prices).

So in conclusion, any help would be greatly appreciated, even though I'm not sure if anyone knows anything for sure.Thanks in advaced though! :)

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:55 am

lattss wrote:Another quick question, does the ACAS tour start in October?
I think Alice mentioned the ACAS tour would commence sometime in 2009. Not sure the exact month though.
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

lattss
Killer
Killer

Post by lattss » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:11 pm

I think Alice mentioned the ACAS tour would commence sometime in 2009. Not sure the exact month though.
Thanks a lot!I'll just have to wait and see if I can catch him now and then.

If anyone else has anything to say, feel free to.