Release Date and Track Listing

For chat about the current tour.
Could contain SPOILERS

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

nurofeg
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by nurofeg » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:39 pm

some months ago I read information that will be double cds ????
Surfing, like surfing. I'm looked and I'm searching.
I've fallen out right into the net!

WickedYoungMan
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Post by WickedYoungMan » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:19 pm

nurofeg wrote:some months ago I read information that will be double cds ????
Alice had talked about doing a double CD. That obviously isn't happening now as it will be a single CD.
Me = Winning

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:24 am

but again,oddly enough,a double vinyl release.that's got to be a mistake on bravewords.com's part.it's been awhile since I've listened to vinyl,but I don't think they make them smaller now!!!

Parish
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Parish » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:30 pm

Does this have anything to do with the James Patterson novel of the same name?

Loomis
Killer
Killer

Post by Loomis » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:00 pm

The phrase actually comes from the nursery rhyme "Little Miss Muffet" And this was discussed in another thread way back when the title was finally announced.
Progressives are scariest thing on the planet.

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:13 pm

WickedYoungMan wrote:Interesting that there is no "Serial Killer" on it after all, should that be the final tracklisting.

Some of those titles are funny, but can't wait to hear the songs! Thanks NSP!

(Edit to Add and POTENTIAL Spoilers)
Apparently "The One That Got Away" could possibly be the reworked title of "Serial Killer" as apparently "The One That Got Away" is the lyric in the chorus.
I was just going to comment on this, and see that you did already. The reason i was going to say it is that Keri Kelli himself did in an interview. Guess the song stayed...but the title didn't! :laugh:

This was a post made on the RTC forum about 2 weeks ago

--------
This is from the new Bring Back the Glam interview with Keri. If you want to read the full interview, it's in the KK forum.

Keri Kelli: I think there's some great stuff on it!. One's called "Killed by Love." Chuck (Garric, bass) and I wrote that with Alice and another brother of ours, Jim Bocke. I think that's going to be one of the main tracks on the album, in my opinion. Another tune is - well it may be titled "Serial Killer" or "The One that Got Away." It's another cool track that Alice and I worked on...and another is "Feminine Side," we're almost done with that one. Danny Saber is recording and producing the album in the Hollywood Hills as well as Greg Hampton. This record wasn't done the old school way where everyone gets together and jams. It is more like a project, where you work and write in different sections. Some songs are 100% mixed and other still need some tracking to be done. It's been a interesting process, but it's Alice's record and I'm just glad to be involved on any level. It's cool.

BBG!: When will that be released?

KK:At one point I'd heard July, but I don't think that's going to be the case. I think August is what I've heard is the actual release date, I truthfully don't know exactly. It will be well worth the wait.
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!