Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Tour 2017!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:24 pm 
Offline
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:29 am
Posts: 62
"Evidence has been mounting that some promoters and managers are funnelling tickets direct to the secondary sites without ever advertising them to touts or to ordinary fans."

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... CMP=twt_gu


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tour 2017!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:29 am 
Offline
Killer
Killer

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:34 pm
Posts: 113
When you buy your tickets from ticket master and get logged on within a few seconds of them going on sale and all you get is 2nd rate, and when ticketmaster own 2 of the touts favoured resale sites and also take a commission it snot hard to work out what's going on imo.

However...f&ck ticketmaster and anyone scamming it. I got 2 tickets and will just go wi the hype


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tour 2017!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:07 am 
Offline
Killer
Killer

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:38 pm
Posts: 222
Alice is coming to Belgium on the 6th of august (Lokerse Feesten ) with Manson, Megadeath...










_________________
You really wouldn't understand..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tour 2017!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:23 pm 
Offline
Dada God
Dada God

Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:36 pm
Posts: 1111
Location: holland
Got my tickets for Tilburg (013) on the 4th of december. :rock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tour 2017!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:59 am 
Offline
DiS ViciOuS stalker
DiS ViciOuS stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:05 pm
Posts: 1461
Location: Preston, England
mestreech wrote:
Got my tickets for Tilburg (013) on the 4th of december. :rock:



I'm considering coming over for that one. :clap:










_________________
aLL HeaRt
>---❤️--->


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tour 2017!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:59 pm 
Offline
Trash
Trash

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:51 pm
Posts: 2
I'm thinking of going to both nights in Dublin. Does anyone have any idea if the set changes much from night to night? I know most of the time he plays a standard enough set for the whole tour but if it's the same city, does it change up much?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tour 2017!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:24 pm 
Offline
Just call me "Chuck"!
Just call me "Chuck"!
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 6:47 am
Posts: 2916
Location: London
neversleeps wrote:
I'm thinking of going to both nights in Dublin. Does anyone have any idea if the set changes much from night to night? I know most of the time he plays a standard enough set for the whole tour but if it's the same city, does it change up much?


No, not normally.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tour 2017!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:24 pm 
Offline
Trash
Trash

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:51 pm
Posts: 2
Si wrote:
neversleeps wrote:
I'm thinking of going to both nights in Dublin. Does anyone have any idea if the set changes much from night to night? I know most of the time he plays a standard enough set for the whole tour but if it's the same city, does it change up much?


No, not normally.


Thanks Si. I kind of guessed that. While looking through the setlists of the past few years, I didn't see many "double shows" in the same city and was just curious if that was the exception to the rule.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tour 2017!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:38 pm 
Offline
Just call me "Chuck"!
Just call me "Chuck"!
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 6:47 am
Posts: 2916
Location: London
neversleeps wrote:
Si wrote:
neversleeps wrote:
I'm thinking of going to both nights in Dublin. Does anyone have any idea if the set changes much from night to night? I know most of the time he plays a standard enough set for the whole tour but if it's the same city, does it change up much?


No, not normally.


Thanks Si. I kind of guessed that. While looking through the setlists of the past few years, I didn't see many "double shows" in the same city and was just curious if that was the exception to the rule.


I think that normally there are only doubles of the original show sells out quickly (like Dublin), or if there is only a small venue available and the promoter thinks they can fill it twice. Most of the time I think the promotors can judge what they can sell and choose the venue to fit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tour 2017!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:30 pm 
Offline
Dada God
Dada God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:08 pm
Posts: 798
Location: Exeter, Devon
The Dublin venue looks really nice, just the kind of place I like to see Alice play (if it has to be a seated gig).










_________________
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tour 2017!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:07 pm 
Offline
Just call me "Chuck"!
Just call me "Chuck"!
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 6:47 am
Posts: 2916
Location: London
wind_up_toy wrote:
The Dublin venue looks really nice, just the kind of place I like to see Alice play (if it has to be a seated gig).


Alice has played there before and it is nice. It's unseated downstairs though, unlike the rest of the shows.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tour 2017!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:35 pm 
Offline
Dada God
Dada God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:08 pm
Posts: 798
Location: Exeter, Devon
Si wrote:
wind_up_toy wrote:
The Dublin venue looks really nice, just the kind of place I like to see Alice play (if it has to be a seated gig).


Alice has played there before and it is nice. It's unseated downstairs though, unlike the rest of the shows.


Nice, sounds like the first 100 get into a special 'mosh pit'!










_________________
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group



SickthingsUK is not associated with Alice Cooper, Alive Enterprises, Universal Records or any official entity.
This is an unofficial fan site.
I am NOT Alice Cooper, Toby Mamis OR Shep Gordon. Honest!
The SickthingsUK News Page and Site are copyright © 1997-2016; all rights reserved. Any duplication or reproduction of items on this page without permission is prohibited unless you provide a link please. Credits and acknowledgements are noted where known. No copyright infringement is intended.
I accept all news stories related to Alice Cooper; click here to contact me.
SickthingsUK is a participant in the Amazon Europe S.à r.l. Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk