PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:42 am 
Trash
Trash

[img]https://www.facebook.com/philpottery/photos/a.275329092666145.1073741833.240608212804900/329997433865977/?l=fcf5c2a069[/img]

Hi there, my name is Jean and I run Philpottery, a tiny cottage industry which makes bespoke models, fridge magnets and more by hand. They are completely personal and I was recently commissioned by an Alice Cooper fan to make her a personalised 3D Alice from scratch, with a pun on her name underneath. It came out so well that I thought I would share this with you.

I would be pleased to consider any similar pieces for yourselves with your own wording placed underneath. If you can't think of your own pun, as in this case, I will take your name and find one for you (obviously I will give you the suggestion before I start work).

I am based in the UK but I ship worldwide.

It's not limited to just Alice, so if there is something different you would like please let me know. Given that no moulds or cut outs are used then every piece is completely unique.

Please feel free to visit us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/philpottery or email me: jeanphilpott@outlook.com