Alice's Wardrobe Case for sale

Sell and buy Alice related stuff. NO BOOTLEGS SALES

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

alicebackstage
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Alice's Wardrobe Case for sale

Post by alicebackstage » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:18 pm

Hi all. Just letting everyone know that Alice's long time wardrobe case is listed on ebay here - http://www.ebay.com/itm/One-Of-A-Kind-A ... tkn=Z5UYcN.

The text from the listing:

You're bidding on a once in a lifetime piece of Rock N Roll memorabilia. This is legendary Rock Star Alice Cooper's wardrobe case, used by on every Alice Cooper tour since the late 1980's to carry his stage clothes, make up etc. The case was manufactured by the Star Case Company out of Munster, IN, and is ATA rated.

I picture this case as the perfect way to display a rock n roll memorabilia collection, or a record collection. Imagine your best show pieces displayed in the ULTIMATE showpiece!

It could still be used on another tour, though I'd say that it's probably best to keep this case off the road given it's unique history.

It can also be picked up locally in Phoenix, AZ for free, or shipping can be arranged after the auction has ended.

It is a large case so shipping is going to be a challenge. I'd like to have a buyer in the USA to keep the shipping simple and reasonable, but it can be shipped internationally for a substantial cost. Shipping details will be sorted out after the auction ends as this case must be shipped via freight.

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Alice's Wardrobe Case for sale

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:38 pm

Wow, less than 24hrs. to bid & 0 bids so far could the starting price be a little pricey? :bam:
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

alicebackstage
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by alicebackstage » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Perhaps! If it doesn't sell I'll re-list. I honestly didn't think to post it here until yesterday. Asking price is what it is. Can't find another one, ever.

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:08 am

alicebackstage wrote:Perhaps! If it doesn't sell I'll re-list. I honestly didn't think to post it here until yesterday. Asking price is what it is. Can't find another one, ever.
Not denying that fact, the history should be worth something. With all of the Blood, Sweat & Mascara that its' gone through. :alice:
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

alicebackstage
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by alicebackstage » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:37 pm

Just RELISTED it as it didn't sell, not that I'm surprised I sort of rush the auction the first time. Lots of interest but no real bites. New starting price is $1,000, with a reasonable reserve and a 5k buy it now for anyone who wants to pull the trigger right away.

I will now include in this auction:
A signed copy of the Old School Box Set ($300 value)
A signed copy of the original pressing of Super Duper Alice Cooper Deluxe Edition ($100 value)
A personalized signed photo from Alice (may ship separately)
Comped lunch or dinner for 2 (alcohol not included) for anyone picking up the case locally.
And if anyone from this board buys it I will split the shipping cost 50/50 if you're based in the US.

New listing link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alice-Cooper-03 ... 1642132026?

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:29 pm

Good sounding deal there, shame it can't be easily shipped. Surely it would float across the Atlantic!
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

alicebackstage
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by alicebackstage » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:32 am

It can definitely be shipped, though depending on how fast you'd want it would determine your cost. Thankfully we have inter national shipping for gear down to a science so it wouldn't be as expensive as it could be. And I'm willing to bet that it would float! For a few minutes....

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:55 pm

I've a better suggestion, set some UK dates, bring it with you and I'll pick it up at one of the shows ;)
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order