PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:37 pm 
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Greeting my fellow Sick Things,

I was wondering (hoping) someone might have an extra Tommy Henriksen pick from this current 2013 tour they can part with.

I have a few picks, AC bills, etc that I could trade.

Let me know if you can help me out, I so appreciate it.

~RGLT
:alice:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:39 pm 
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

I have an October 2012 pick of his if that's any good? Not sure if this years ones are different?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:49 pm 
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

James1981 wrote:
I have an October 2012 pick of his if that's any good? Not sure if this years ones are different?

Yeah, same tour...that would be awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:55 pm 
DiS ViciOuS stalker
DiS ViciOuS stalker

FWIW the picks that Tommy has been using this year are different from 2012. Started out with more Wedgie picks - many of which sported the now famed TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY design on the reverse and then towards the end of July some new designs came in, including picks featuring pictures of Tommy and also his USA/Swiss flag edition - some pictures below:

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0093009/photo ... 541488394/

The pink one is also out there in green and black and there's also some that carry a picture of Bob Ezrin on the reverse - nice addition to anyone's collection!

The more recent "photo" picks are by Grover Allman and are slightly heavier than the Wedgie picks but T does use them on stage.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:20 am 
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

sparkinthedark wrote:
FWIW the picks that Tommy has been using this year are different from 2012. Started out with more Wedgie picks - many of which sported the now famed TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY design on the reverse and then towards the end of July some new designs came in, including picks featuring pictures of Tommy and also his USA/Swiss flag edition - some pictures below:

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0093009/photo ... 541488394/

The pink one is also out there in green and black and there's also some that carry a picture of Bob Ezrin on the reverse - nice addition to anyone's collection!

The more recent "photo" picks are by Grover Allman and are slightly heavier than the Wedgie picks but T does use them on stage.

Thanks so much for all of the info...much appreciated!