PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:11 pm 
Killer
Killer

This is basicly for vinyl collectors. There is a version of Love it To Death out there (USA) which was manufactured by Capitol Records, and carries a Capitol records catalog album number (SKAO 93734) and not the warner Bros number. It still has the olive green WB label, though at the bottom it states "MFD by Capitol records Inc. USA".

just passing on info on an odd entry to look for, if you need to have everything..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:55 pm 
Killer
Killer

Interesting. And puzzling, of course. I didn't know about that for LITD, but I happen to have a US copy of Killer that shows the same "Capitol case", with similar catalogue numbers on the labels.

Check it out here :

http://www.wenneberg.dk/AliceCooper/Und ... erUSA.html

Jan Wenneberg has put up a fantastic website about Alice's releases and it's a pleasure for me to contribute whenever I can.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:18 am 
Killer
Killer

Yep, looks like my copy of Love It to Death - with the slightly different shade of green and brighter orange on the label. The only difference on the album cover itself (that I noticed) was the number 16 (in white on the black) on the inside of the gatefold in the lower right hand corner. Album cover is the version with the thumb airbrushed out.

I'll take a picture of it this week.