Sell and buy Alice related stuff. NO BOOTLEGS SALES

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

cooperfan67
Trash
Trash

Autograph from Alice

Post by cooperfan67 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:54 am

Hello,

I want to know if someone have Alice Cooper's adress for sending him a letter and asking him an autograph because I am big fan of his music. Thanks

Gaétan

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Re: Autograph from Alice

Post by Shoesalesman » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Not sure why this is in the Intro Section, but here goes...

Unfortunately, I can tell you there exists no such address in order to ask for Alice's autograph.

A sure way to get an autograph is to get a VIP package to one of his shows and bring something to get signed. If that's not an option for you, try on-line auctions (eBay, for example), but use caution as there are many fakes out there.

You could even post a thread in the Trading Post section of this very forum, asking for an autograph or offer to buy one. I must be honest here, the likelihood of this particular option panning out is slim to none, unless you don't mind paying top dollar, and even that may not entice people to part with their autograph.

I'll even help you out by moving this to the Trading Post section. You never know, something could pan out for you. Good luck. :)
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

cooperfan67
Trash
Trash

Post by cooperfan67 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:52 pm

ok thank you for your answer :alice: :)

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:50 am

No problem.

James1981
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by James1981 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Cooperfan67 I have sent you a pm. Hope it helps.
Boomshanka

alicebackstage
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by alicebackstage » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Just wanted to take a moment to comment on this topic, as I have seen an increase in fans asking about this. There is no official address to request an autograph. It may seem logical to send it to an official address, like Cooperstown or Solid Rock, or management etc, but it you do that you'll be one out of 100 letters a day. Your mail may end up non the trash or at the bottom of a huge pile, but definitely on the bottom of someone's priority list. The most iron clad way to get one is to meet Alice. You can hope to meet him organically, or you can purchase a VIP package, or maybe win a contest...

But please please please don't waste your money and send your items to any address that you think might be Alice's home address or that of anyone connected to him. If you have what you think may be someone's personal address for some reason, do NOT pass it around. It is rude and potentially endangering to their personal well being. And never pay anyone for access to a personal address. Even if it's the real one it won't get you anywhere. Please do not encourage others to mail in their stuff to a particular address either. More than likely, you will never see it again. Don't mail anything you are attached to or that's worth money.

If you MUST mail something, mail it to a venue where Alice is due to play. Call and ask, some venues won't deliver, but most do. And if you are seeking an autograph, it helps to send a letter and request a personalized signature. If it looks like you are an autograph collector or a dealer you will not get a response. And send a stamped envelope for return and make sure it's enough. This is not a guarantee that you will get a response, but it will increase your chances. If we see legitimate fan mail and a return address, we try to make it happen. I can tell you that if we get mail at Alice's personal address, or any staff members personal address, or even an address that is official, it will most likely be ignored, regardless of what it is. To respond would only invite more mail and visitors (yes... Visitors. Don't try it. The only people you'll meet are dressed in blue!)

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:27 pm

The merch table in Calgary had autographed W2MN CDs for sale, which doesn't really help anyone not going to the shows, but would be beneficial to those attending and looking for an autograph. Not sure if these are available at every show, though, just saw them in Calgary.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:55 pm

They had them in the UK as well

Diane D.
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Diane D. » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:02 pm

alicebackstage wrote:Just wanted to take a moment to comment on this topic, as I have seen an increase in fans asking about this. There is no official address to request an autograph. It may seem logical to send it to an official address, like Cooperstown or Solid Rock, or management etc, but it you do that you'll be one out of 100 letters a day. Your mail may end up non the trash or at the bottom of a huge pile, but definitely on the bottom of someone's priority list. The most iron clad way to get one is to meet Alice. You can hope to meet him organically, or you can purchase a VIP package, or maybe win a contest...

But please please please don't waste your money and send your items to any address that you think might be Alice's home address or that of anyone connected to him. If you have what you think may be someone's personal address for some reason, do NOT pass it around. It is rude and potentially endangering to their personal well being. And never pay anyone for access to a personal address. Even if it's the real one it won't get you anywhere. Please do not encourage others to mail in their stuff to a particular address either. More than likely, you will never see it again. Don't mail anything you are attached to or that's worth money.

If you MUST mail something, mail it to a venue where Alice is due to play. Call and ask, some venues won't deliver, but most do. And if you are seeking an autograph, it helps to send a letter and request a personalized signature. If it looks like you are an autograph collector or a dealer you will not get a response. And send a stamped envelope for return and make sure it's enough. This is not a guarantee that you will get a response, but it will increase your chances. If we see legitimate fan mail and a return address, we try to make it happen. I can tell you that if we get mail at Alice's personal address, or any staff members personal address, or even an address that is official, it will most likely be ignored, regardless of what it is. To respond would only invite more mail and visitors (yes... Visitors. Don't try it. The only people you'll meet are dressed in blue!)
It's all clear now, thank you.
[

drgntwn99
Trash
Trash

Post by drgntwn99 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:30 am

I never saw the W2MN at the Wembley show.
The local freak with the twisted mind

sparkinthedark
DiS ViciOuS stalker
DiS ViciOuS stalker

Post by sparkinthedark » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Possibly they had sold out? Bumped into alicebackstage on his way to deliver supplies of same to the merch stand in Notts so they were definitely present in the UK at least at some shows.
aLL HeaRt
>---❤️--->

drgntwn99
Trash
Trash

Post by drgntwn99 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:03 am

Gutted I missed out on one now.

Do you know if I can get one online?

The Spider
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by The Spider » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Here - http://www.backstreet-merch.com/stores/ ... ic139.html

Not sure though as it's not signed on the photo, and it's cheaper than it was at the shows I think.
You're all Dirty Little Diamonds
www.davidyoung-music.co.uk

alicebackstage
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by alicebackstage » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Alice signs at least 50 of them a night when he gets to the gig, but sometimes they run out before he gets to the venue and there's a lull. We definitely had them at Wembley, but it's possible they had run out when you stopped by. Sorry about that!

drgntwn99
Trash
Trash

Post by drgntwn99 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 am

I rememeber Wembley had several merch stands, so it's possible I looked at the wrong one.

nevermind. Hopefully get one next time. Please! :love:

alicebackstage
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by alicebackstage » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:45 pm

The Spider wrote:Here - http://www.backstreet-merch.com/stores/ ... ic139.html

Not sure though as it's not signed on the photo, and it's cheaper than it was at the shows I think.
Alice signed these before the album was released. The image is a stock image of the album cover, but I believe these are signed on the front of the insert.