1973 Billion Dollar Babies Songbook signed by 3 members

Sell and buy Alice related stuff. NO BOOTLEGS SALES

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

M.O.L
Trash
Trash

1973 Billion Dollar Babies Songbook signed by 3 members

Post by M.O.L » Thu May 31, 2012 11:14 am

Check out this songbook, for sale. Ultra Rare.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280891261968?ss ... _1517wt_66

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Re: 1973 Billion Dollar Babies Songbook signed by 3 members

Post by mestreech » Thu May 31, 2012 4:46 pm

And in an ULTRA terrible condition!!! :nono:

Greenie
Killer
Killer

Post by Greenie » Thu May 31, 2012 4:58 pm

M.O.L wrote:Check out this songbook, for sale. Ultra Rare.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280891261968?ss ... _1517wt_66
I think I will buy this...
Today, the pond... Tomorrow, the woooorld!

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Thu May 31, 2012 5:05 pm

And it's missing the front cover as well...

nurserozetta
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by nurserozetta » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:29 am

Geeze I sold a mint condition copy sans autographs of this only weeks ago for $40.00

M.O.L
Trash
Trash

Post by M.O.L » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Your all right, the condition is not good. I'm not a store, I simply put it out there to see if someone else is interested, there is a make an offer button. I can't change the condition to good, and the price is, well, what it means to me. I would just rather keep it for under that. Usually if I list something, its only because I have my eyes set on something else. I have my eyes set on a red alnico tone tubby, well, my price is geared towards what I have my eyes on... I apologize if this offends anyone

M.O.L
Trash
Trash

Post by M.O.L » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 pm

If anyone here is interested, I may be able to "bundle" a couple things in my collection, so that I can reach my goal. The songbook, is my worse conditioned item. Send me a pm if anyone is interested.

M.O.L
Trash
Trash

Post by M.O.L » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:12 pm

I've just never thought of selling any of it and decide to throw a piece out there. Like I said, I have a decent amount of items signed by them that will be going up in my man cave. So, to reach my goal, I'll definitely entertain a "bundle" for someone. The songbook, is my worse conditioned item. below, I'll give you an idea of what I have that is signed. Its not all for sale, but if someone PMs me from here and we work something out BEFORE bidding on the eBay auction, then we can make a deal. Of course I'll send you pics of an item if we start working something out.
Send me a pm if anyone is interested.

Killer Album - with 1972 Calendar, back of album and calendar are signed by all three. Not sure if I can let this one go, While signing it Dennis was telling me the story of the bent Dennys bracelet he is wearing in the photo. Then he showed me the exact bracelet that he was wearing that day while wearing it, very nice guy. kept in plastic
Schools Out Album - Desktop cover with functional pop-out legs, Blue panties. Cover signed by same three members kept in plastic
Billion Dollar Babies Album - Everything included Snakeskin jacket cover, with Bill, perforated cards, dust jacket with Lyrics. Cover signed by same three members. Also, Neal signed the inside a second time above his cut out card. kept in plastic
Muscle of Love Album - Carton contains (1)... with Institute of Nude Wrestling book cover and Photo dust jacket, Carton signed by all three.
Rolling Stone Issue No. 134 signed by Alice only. issue contains a cool full Ad for Premier Drums w/ Neal
Marvel Comic -Alice Cooper, Tales from the inside signed by Alice. kept in plastic
Welcome to my Nightmare Album - Promotional DJ copy with lyrics/photo on dust jacket - not signed
Flash fearless soundtrack - little rough cardboard jacket with record
Pretties for You Album - Straight records, Folding cover kinda rough, brown sticker covering girls panties is half ripped off,signed to Joe, Alice