Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

suziginajackson
Killer
Killer

Alice jigsaws

Post by suziginajackson » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:14 am

There are a couple of Alice jigsaws being released on April 24

The Alice ones feature the cover illustrations to the 'Welcome To My Nightmare' and 'Trash' albums. Also available are jigsaws for Def Leppard ('Pyromania' and 'Hysteria') and The Scorpions ('Blackout' and 'Lovedrive')

"All of the puzzles are 500 pieces and go for £17.99 online."

https://www.kerrang.com/the-news/alice- ... hD99x_8xTM
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Alice jigsaws

Post by Dannorama » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:55 pm

What a great idea. Thanks for sharing...! I'd prefer to see more stuff like this, and less of the modern splatter look.
Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.

Railwayman
Killer
Killer

Post by Railwayman » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:40 pm

I'd also like the Hanging from the Killer album or the Group picture in their white suites from the BTB cover. Hundreds of potentials but as Dannorama says, great idea. Like the WTMN one

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:24 pm

What perfect timing for such a release. You have nearly the entirety of the Earth's population stuck at home and what a better way to pass the time away but by doing a jigsaw puzzle. I hope the company cashes in on the Covid Craze and does a marketing push for these gems.

Also, since Alice and family are also stuck inside their plush confines, it would make for a great idea for a Facebook Live Event. Alice and Sheryl, along with their kids and grandkids can sit around the table putting together one of these puzzles and have all of his fans worldwide do the same along with them thanks to the wonders of modern technology!

Also, a prize can be given out for who completes the puzzle first. The prize can be one of those Bill Crowe masks.

One more things---this company would be wise to cash in now on the Coronapalooza and issue more of these puzzles. I think Zipper Catches Skin would be perfect for those with an advanced skill set. Also Muscle Of Love would be a nice addition and have it come packaged in the same cardboard box that the album came in as we all know that would lead to great sales!

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:03 pm

If you like buy it but for me NO.

ianmac
Trash
Trash

Post by ianmac » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:31 am

Gilles27
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

! !

Post by Gilles27 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:36 am

ianmac wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:31 am
or play free online https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=search ... e%20cooper
This is evil! I've just done DaDa. About to tackle Zipper Catches Skin. I'm supposed to be working from home!! :smack:
Time is getting closer