New live Blu ray ??

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Saint&Sinner
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

New live Blu ray ??

Post by Saint&Sinner » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:36 am

Has anyone heard if the last tour was recorded anywhere with a mind to release it?
I seriously am desperate to get my grubby little mittens on a new live outing, especially from what I consider the best tour he has done since at least 1991.
I genuinely loved the show, great setlist, great stage set, band were great, alice was superb. I know the crowds were rubbish by and large but that's a whole other topic/problem.

I really, really need a official live blu ray of this tour. Nita playing roses on white lace. that is something I need in my life.

killer wolf
Dada God
Dada God

Re: New live Blu ray ??

Post by killer wolf » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:25 am

100%
~Roses On White Lace~ A Love Story...Kinda
KW
/X\oo/X\

dadascot
Dada God
Dada God

Post by dadascot » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:25 am

What do you mean by "the crowds were rubbish?" are you talking about sales or crowd responses? I was in Aberdeen which was a 12500 sell out and the crowd reaction was superb. Would love a DVD of this tour but I have not seen anything about a recorded gig.

patrick
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by patrick » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:38 pm

doesn't have to be a blu ray for me, an simple dvd would do as well :)
I always thought the Paris show, following the live cd, would have been filmed but so far it doesn't seem to be the case..
Isn't there anyone close enough to Alice's management that can reveal some info on these questions?
you really wouldn't understand..

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:35 am

Bring it on!
Ticket prices & conflicting dates w/work have made it necessary to miss many a tour. :(
Film & YouTube have been my only balm. Please listen to the SickThings in 2020! :alice:
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

Saint&Sinner
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Saint&Sinner » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:05 pm

What do you mean by "the crowds were rubbish?" are you talking about sales or crowd responses? I was in Aberdeen which was a 12500 sell out and the crowd reaction was superb.
I saw them in Birmingham and the crowd was not good. Very little atmosphere (London was the same on the previous tour). I gather the ticket sales were good, just wish some live release happens.
When so much was spent on the stage set etc you would think you would want to show it off.

Fingers crossed then.........

jacknifejohnny
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by jacknifejohnny » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:24 pm

The show in Clearwater, Fl. probably had the best crowd response I’ve witnessed in quite a few years

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:44 am

jacknifejohnny wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:24 pm
The show in Clearwater, Fl. probably had the best crowd response I’ve witnessed in quite a few years
Did you see a camera crew or just filming for the Jumbotron (Whatever it's called these days)? *dunce*
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

jacknifejohnny
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by jacknifejohnny » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:28 pm

No camera crew D&C , sorry.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:44 am

Probably not much money in releasing a blu ray. I'm pretty sure sales are down all over the board with people preferring to stream.

Saint&Sinner
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Saint&Sinner » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:30 am

Obviously sales as a whole are down, but artists still release them and make money off them, from little artists like blaze bayley , medium sized ones like gary numan and large acts like iron maiden.
Money must be in it somewhere if all these artists at different levels make money. He doesnt have to go super expensive, 10 go pros filming and maybe one person actively walking around, i know you still have to edit it but this will not break the bank.
If he is worried he might not make a return, do a fan package where you pre order it at several different levels ie dvd only £15 , t shirt and dvd £40 etc etc.

Its the same as the reissue argument, there is money on the table. i think a testement of this superb show is a no brainer, i dont want to try and remember its awesomeness through rubbish youtube footage.

well, fingers crossed. we will see!
(i really , really want one, it genuinely was one of my best alice gigs ever, one of my top gigs full stop)

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:06 pm

Saint&Sinner wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:30 am
Obviously sales as a whole are down, but artists still release them and make money off them, from little artists like blaze bayley , medium sized ones like gary numan and large acts like iron maiden.
Money must be in it somewhere if all these artists at different levels make money. He doesnt have to go super expensive, 10 go pros filming and maybe one person actively walking around, i know you still have to edit it but this will not break the bank.
If he is worried he might not make a return, do a fan package where you pre order it at several different levels ie dvd only £15 , t shirt and dvd £40 etc etc.

Its the same as the reissue argument, there is money on the table. i think a testement of this superb show is a no brainer, i dont want to try and remember its awesomeness through rubbish youtube footage.

well, fingers crossed. we will see!
(i really , really want one, it genuinely was one of my best alice gigs ever, one of my top gigs full stop)
I 100% agree with you on the money making part. Give us some video / audio / outtakes. We will buy it.