New Hollywood Vampires European Tour announced by Alice in recent interview and USA Dates maybe too!!

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

New Hollywood Vampires European Tour announced by Alice in recent interview and USA Dates maybe too!!

Post by AliceFan » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:25 pm

So in the recent interview with Alice Cooper on the main page of the site, he says that The Hollywood Vampires are going to be doing a full European Tour next summer and maybe a USA Tour when Aerosmith isn't Touring (cause they have a very extensive World Tour in 2020 and ( I heard that on a Aerosmith Facebook group I'm part of )its gonna last until 2021 or 2022 I think and when Johnny Depp isn't doing movies. Personally I think Alice is taking too much of Aerosmith and Joe Perry's time with The Hollywood Vampires next year. Just let Aerosmith Tour Alice! ! Also I think it's going to be happening from June to August 2020 cause there's already a show in Switzerland announced at a Festival in August 2020. I Really wanna see Alice Cooper again next year but I don't think there'll be any dates in the Connecticut or Massachusetts Area but that'll probably change knowing how Alice Tours very extensively Throughout North America and everywhere in the World! ! Please Respond to this post soon ok all?