Swing It featuring Alice Cooper.

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Swing It featuring Alice Cooper.

Post by pitkin88 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:41 am

Terrible video and lack lustre song. Alice tries but can't do much more than screech over the bombast metal tuneless guitars. Where are the hooks?

I'm not sure if anyone else agrees but either Alices vocals are really starting to wane or he is using some different mics. His vocals are really sounding thin of late.

I much preferred his spoken word over the Wednesday 13 song which had a creepy video and a nice idea.

At least he is keeping very busy.

dadascot
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Swing It featuring Alice Cooper.

Post by dadascot » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:35 pm

I have not heard this yet but I have to say that his vocals are very strong on breadcrumbs.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:20 pm

The full video along with the Wednesday 13 is on the main news page.

guttertrash
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by guttertrash » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:41 pm

I think his vocals are mostly fine on breadcrumbs. I’d assume due to it being his personal album where the Phil Campbell album with a lot of different vocalists probably didn’t put a lot of focus on the vocal production of each singer.

I am a fan of his spoken word, guest appearance on Wednesday 13’s song. Wednesday also has a song out from that album called Bring Your Own Blood which is very dance-y. I feel like it is the direction Alice should have gone for a dance track on W2MN instead of the terribly silly Disco Bloodbath.