Ol Black Eyes July 4th Show

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Ol Black Eyes July 4th Show

Post by mestreech » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:41 am

I don't know what your problem is with Pitkin88. He has humor and I like that.
Don't take all too serious.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:21 am

mestreech wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:41 am
I don't know what your problem is with Pitkin88. He has humor and I like that.
Don't take all too serious.

Thank you. Nice to know some people get it!

Toronto Bob
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Toronto Bob » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:45 am

I like humour

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:49 am

it's better than a tumor!

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:55 am

To be honest I'm getting sick and tired of the childish bickering and name calling some people seem to enjoy.
I have enough problems without having to deal with that every day as well.
If you can't behave and treat each other with respect then just leave... please.
I believe you can also block another member so that you don't see their posts at all. Maybe that's an option.

If the bickering continues I will simply kick out the prime offenders and that will be the end of it.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:15 pm

mr.barlow wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:32 am
Did someone say "Giant Baby"?

I think Alice should put the Giant Baby in this year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

Id wake up early to see that!

I have only seen clips of the new show. Aside from the set and the baby what else is new? I see the guillotine is there and the old Frankenstein is back. The crutch is back.

I would have at least liked to have heard Fireball from Paranormal. It would have given Dennis something to occasionally guest on other than Schools Out.

mr.barlow

Post by mr.barlow » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:59 pm

pitkin88 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:15 pm
mr.barlow wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:32 am
Did someone say "Giant Baby"?

I think Alice should put the Giant Baby in this year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

Id wake up early to see that!

I have only seen clips of the new show. Aside from the set and the baby what else is new? I see the guillotine is there and the old Frankenstein is back. The crutch is back.

I would have at least liked to have heard Fireball from Paranormal. It would have given Dennis something to occasionally guest on other than Schools Out.
I haven't seen the whole show either but what I saw on YouTube was impressive. The Giant Baby is right out of classic Alice. It's the best live prop since the Cyclops. Just totally ridiculous and absurd. Dali is smiling somewhere!

I never cared for FrankenAlice but the majority of fans love it. I think the 1986 Frankenstein trick was much better and effective.

The crutch will be in the box with Alice when he is given his six feet of dirt.

I totally agree on including Fireball to the set. It's the best Alice song off of anything since Brutal Planet. I also agree it would be great to include DD on it on occasion.

To me the best new addition is Sheryl as the bride during Roses On White Lace. What a visual! It steals the show. I know your not a fan of RYFAY but I love that album. Also, Roses On White Lace is one of Alice's best songs and Nita does a great job.

And let's not forget My Stars (my favorite Alice song). FINALLY!!!!
I wish they'd play the entire song, but then again there is no one on earth that can match or copy Wagner's epic solo on that song.

Two of the best ever rock guitar solos ever recorded by anyone are by Dick Wagner. Those solos are on Pass The Gun Around and My Stars. Those two solos far exceed anything ever done by any of the greats including Hendrix, Clapton, Van Halen, etc.

I like the castle set--right out of Spinal Tap. The Giant Baby crashing out of the turret routine could have been written by Christopher Guest--but it is such a brilliant and ridiculous visual that it's one of Alice's best! How Alice keeps in character without cracking up when the Giant Baby is slapping him around is beyond me.

This tour will go down as one of Alice's best. This is the closet thing I've seen to 1986-1987 since 1986.