Re: VIP got VERY expensive?

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:13 pm

rgallie wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:32 pm
jram wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:38 pm
NotSoPerfect wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:52 am
Alice charges a quarter of what MC charges.
Because there's one of him and four of them? :grin:

ahahaha I dunno if it's still the case but I heard Tommy used to not be included as he disagreed with fans paying to meet him when he'll stop and sign stuff on the street. Thats a great sentiment for a solo artist but if you've paid to meet MC to get your original LP signed or whatever and only get 3 you're gonna be raging surley.
Not a big MC fan, but how much is an item w/MC autographs trading for?
If it's widely known about Tommy... 4 signitures may trade a little higher. (Early items are surely more valuable)
But, for the average fan just having a collectors item is something to treasure.
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

rgallie
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: VIP got VERY expensive?

Post by rgallie » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:13 am

Daggers & Contracts wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:13 pm
Not a big MC fan, but how much is an item w/MC autographs trading for?
If it's widely known about Tommy... 4 signitures may trade a little higher. (Early items are surely more valuable)
But, for the average fan just having a collectors item is something to treasure.
Could not say for sure. would depend on the item. all 4 on LP seems to be a grand+ to about 2G but the holy grail is "too fast for Love" (leathur records) signed, even unsigned a 1st pressing is about £700+. If u have something to sell the gamble is wait and see how "The Dirt" is received on Netflix later this month (looks like a poor man's Bohemian Rhapsody imo). Otherwise wait for the inivetable "this is a residency not a tour" run of shows followed by the "we ripped the (non legaly binding) contract up" tour :rotfl: