Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

Re: Cold Cold Coffin - Dennis Dunaway

Post by Cold Room » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:08 am

mestreech wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:06 am
I don’t know if Alice has made a contribution but neither do you so who is talking the thruth. We both don’t know.
You accuse me of being negative, why? Because I doubth your story. You state that passing some thousand dollars is No big deal between then. How on Earth do you know that?
Alice makes publicity for the project and that is great and it would be Very Nice if he made a cash contribution. But that’s personal and I don’t care/ have to know if he did.
The fact is that we, the fans should help the project.
I have already pledged almost $300 and maybe even more. I hope you also will pledge.
Thank you for the pledge. Let''s hope the goal is reached.
My husband and I have already pledged and we've also contributed two of my brother Glen's personal checks that we got signed by all four of the other original band members.
Hopefully a few other forum members have pledged.
What you want and what you get are two different things

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:21 am

Cold Room wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:08 am
mestreech wrote:
I don’t know if Alice has made a contribution but neither do you so who is talking the thruth. We both don’t know.
You accuse me of being negative, why? Because I doubth your story. You state that passing some thousand dollars is No big deal between then. How on Earth do you know that?
Alice makes publicity for the project and that is great and it would be Very Nice if he made a cash contribution. But that’s personal and I don’t care/ have to know if he did.
I have already pledged almost $300 and maybe even more. I hope you also will pledge.
My husband and I have already pledged and we've also contributed two of my brother Glen's personal checks that we got signed by all four of the other original band members.
Janice! With marvellous contributions like yours, the project stands a great chance of success. I noted that they got snapped up very quickly too, so a real boost for Dennis and co.

Monica Lauer is also offering her treasured original Billion Dollar Babies necklace. A holy grail item for Alice Cooper collectors!
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:42 am

Cold Room wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:08 am
mestreech wrote:
Hi Janice or Bob,

of course you have more inside information but I didn't knew it was you so maybe I overreacted a little.
Anyway this project must succeed. I'm digging in some of my stuff for a contribution but it won't be a major item but money is money.

Best wishes,

Eric

NeilPearson
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by NeilPearson » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:08 am

The Kickstarter goal has now been reached! I look forward to hearing and seeing the finished project.

groucho16
Trash
Trash

Post by groucho16 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:34 pm

I made my contribution today. Went for the download package. Wish I had the money for some of the rare stuff!!