Cold Cold Coffin - Dennis Dunaway

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

Cold Cold Coffin - Dennis Dunaway

Post by Cold Room » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:49 pm

I would like to make a request to the members of this forum, to check out Dennis Dunaway's new project - "Cold Cold Coffin (A Rock Cinema)". He has created a Kickstarter project and is offering various types of ''goodies'' to promote pledges. If you can, I hope you can support his project with a pledge - of any amount. BTW, you will see Calico Cooper as one of the actors in the video, if the project is completed. Thank You

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/de ... oject_link
What you want and what you get are two different things

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Cold Cold Coffin - Dennis Dunaway

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:55 am

Welcome to the Forum Cold Room.
I saw the video on the Homepage & question your connection w/DD.
Encouragement is one thing...
Thanks.
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:36 am

Daggers & Contracts wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:55 am
Welcome to the Forum Cold Room.
I saw the video on the Homepage & question your connection w/DD.
Encouragement is one thing...
Thanks.
I hope/believe I know who it is (It's up to them to reveal that if they wish) and if correct they are welcome here.
They are closely connected to Dennis and I assume just trying to help promote DD's project and make sure everyone is aware of it.
Nita's kickstarter hit it's target within a few hours. This is going more slowly but I'm sure it'll get there in the end. There are some amazing incentives Dennis has obviously had stashed away for decades!

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:38 pm

Si wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:36 am
I hope/believe I know who it is (It's up to them to reveal that if they wish) and if correct they are welcome here.
They are closely connected to Dennis and I assume just trying to help promote DD's project and make sure everyone is aware of it.
Nita's kickstarter hit it's target within a few hours. This is going more slowly but I'm sure it'll get there in the end. There are some amazing incentives Dennis has obviously had stashed away for decades!
I'm fine with that.

Catweazle
Trash
Trash

Post by Catweazle » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:22 pm

Cold Room wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:49 pm
I would like to make a request to the members of this forum, to check out Dennis Dunaway's new project - "Cold Cold Coffin (A Rock Cinema)". He has created a Kickstarter project and is offering various types of ''goodies'' to promote pledges. If you can, I hope you can support his project with a pledge - of any amount. BTW, you will see Calico Cooper as one of the actors in the video, if the project is completed. Thank You

Thanks for alerting me! Many interesting goodies - I'll deffo support this!

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

Post by Cold Room » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:21 pm

For those of you interested in Dennis Dunaway's Kickstarter project for ''Cold Cold Coffin'':

Superfan and Alice Cooper collector, Paul Brenton, has offered items as pledge rewards to spur more donations. Some of these are one of a kind items. Act quickly, as some of the better items have already been spoken for. (Again, for you Alice fans, Calico Cooper is slated to be part of Dennis' Rock Cinema production and Alice is in full support of the project)

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:06 am

There are some real cool items in this pledge.
I already ordered all the 7" singles and maybe some more.
Don't waste this opportunity or you will buy them at Ebay for much higher prices.

VinceLeeRose
Killer
Killer

Post by VinceLeeRose » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:03 am

Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:38 pm
Si wrote:
I'm fine with that.

Fine with what?

Swinger
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Swinger » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:39 pm

Maybe I missed something but what does "A Rock Cinema" actually mean in this context? Is the project just a music video? A short film? A longer film?
"You, sir, are a demented, sick, degenerate, barbaric, naughty freako."

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:04 pm

Swinger wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:39 pm
Maybe I missed something but what does "A Rock Cinema" actually mean in this context? Is the project just a music video? A short film? A longer film?
In the interview DD seems to suggest it will be a short professionally made film/video of the song, with a story following the lyrics.

Swinger
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Swinger » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:17 pm

Si wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:04 pm
Swinger wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:39 pm
In the interview DD seems to suggest it will be a short professionally made film/video of the song, with a story following the lyrics.
Ah, okay. I've also read the interview now and that indeed seems to be the case. But the kickstarter itself really doesn't make it clear in my opinion.
"You, sir, are a demented, sick, degenerate, barbaric, naughty freako."

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:32 am

VinceLeeRose wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:03 am
Si wrote:
I'm fine with that.
Fine with what?
Si's assessment of my original query. Cold Room is welcome here to the SickThings Forum. Cold Room has already brought something to the table. Let's hope that it's a full spread. :alice:

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:38 am

Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:32 am
VinceLeeRose wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:03 am

I'm fine with that.
Fine with what?
Si's assessment of my original query. Cold Room is welcome here to the SickThings Forum. CR has already brought something to the table. Let's hope that it's a full spread. :alice:

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:56 am

Support DD & his latest project!! :rock: :teach: :alice:

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

Post by Cold Room » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:44 pm

Just a heads-up. Dennis and Co have added more items as pledge incentives for his Kickstarter project - "Cold Cold Coffin".

VinceLeeRose
Killer
Killer

Post by VinceLeeRose » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:37 pm

Someone that has contact with the Alice camp should let them know about this - I can't see why they haven't shared it yet on any of the social media sites. It's not like they haven't shared stuff before. They really pushed Nita's kickstarter with multiple posts, and even post stuff about Co-Op. This is Dennis we're talking about here...it's not like it's the guys that did the computerized claps on Along Came a Spider. Without Dennis, we wouldn't have an Alice Cooper.

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

Post by Cold Room » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:40 pm

Alice has mentioned Dennis' project on NWAC. I am sure he has aided the project financially and will hopefully help out more in the coming days. As mentioned, this is a project, when completed, that could be incorporated into an Alice Cooper stage show.
There is still time to make a pledge and become part of this endeavor.

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:10 pm

Cold Room wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:40 pm
Alice has mentioned Dennis' project on NWAC. I am sure he has aided the project financially and will hopefully help out more in the coming days. As mentioned, this is a project, when completed, that could be incorporated into an Alice Cooper stage show.

I’m a little confused on how you think Alice has made a contribution on this project?
There is NO mention he did and the project still needs over 10 grand. I hope Alice will make a contribution and would pay the missing sum on the end but that is just wishfull thinking.
So people PLEASE help this project and remember you DON’T have to pay until the project is funded.

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

Post by Cold Room » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:24 pm

mestreech wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:10 pm
Cold Room wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:40 pm

I’m a little confused on how you think Alice has made a contribution on this project?
There is NO mention he did and the project still needs over 10 grand. I hope Alice will make a contribution and would pay the missing sum on the end but that is just wishfull thinking.
So people PLEASE help this project and remember you DON’T have to pay until the project is funded.
I'm a little confused on why you think/know that Alice HASN'T made a contribution to this project? Do you have access to his bank account? Is there a website that lists all his spending? Is there some court order that he announce ever expenditure he makes? Alice and Dennis are long time friends. A few thousand dollars passing between them is not a big deal. As for "announcing his contribution"...perhaps you can figure that out for yourself.

I was told there would be a lot of negativity on this forum. Odd.

However...please support the Cold Cold Coffin project by pledging what you can.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/de ... ts/2285944

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:06 am

I don’t know if Alice has made a contribution but neither do you so who is talking the thruth. We both don’t know.
You accuse me of being negative, why? Because I doubth your story. You state that passing some thousand dollars is No big deal between then. How on Earth do you know that?
Alice makes publicity for the project and that is great and it would be Very Nice if he made a cash contribution. But that’s personal and I don’t care/ have to know if he did.
The fact is that we, the fans should help the project.
I have already pledged almost $300 and maybe even more. I hope you also will pledge.