4 new albums announced

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Re: 4 new albums announced

Post by pitkin88 » Sat May 18, 2019 3:07 am

Thanks for pointing that out Si. I was wondering if I'd missed a thread.

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Sat May 18, 2019 3:31 am

AliceFan wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:50 am
Im just a very gullible person I guess, I really did think it was Bob Ezrin in the ACG thread and pop off book thread where he coldroom was arguing with, si, about Original ACG members getting back together and doing a tour, remember that?
If you really didn't know about Bob...(not Ezrin!) Well, just blame it on the the "Blackout Years" ;)
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Sat May 18, 2019 3:37 am

pitkin88 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:33 am
AliceFan wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:08 am
Cause in the pop off thread about the ACG cold room , signed his name Bob at the end of his post. An he was talking to you about taking over the account, and I thought it was Bob Ezrin. Well you never know right?
I have to wonder if you are for real AliceFlan. Too funny.
Yes I am for real pitkin88, I talk and say and word things like I do cause I'm not trying to be funny I have something called Aspergers disorder a form of highly functional Autism, I am very smart though not stupid at all, look it up on Google.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Sat May 18, 2019 5:18 am

AliceFan wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:37 am
pitkin88 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:33 am
AliceFan wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:08 am
Cause in the pop off thread about the ACG cold room , signed his name Bob at the end of his post. An he was talking to you about taking over the account, and I thought it was Bob Ezrin. Well you never know right?
I have to wonder if you are for real AliceFlan. Too funny.
Yes I am for real pitkin88, I talk and say and word things like I do cause I'm not trying to be funny I have something called Aspergers disorder a form of highly functional Autism, I am very smart though not stupid at all, look it up on Google.
I don't need to i have a son with autism. My apologies I just thought you were a bit of a crank.

Cold Room
Killer
Killer

Post by Cold Room » Sat May 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Hi...Bob Ezrin back again! :rotfl:

Sorry about projecting my thought about Alice's rugged touring/recording schedule and his wealth. It was just a thought. Luckily there are people here who have intimate knowledge of Alice's financial records and background. Blame it on my Irritable Bowel Syndrome. :bam:

BTW...I see Alice is going to play Bethel, NY just one day before the Woodstock 50 festival. Is he going to finish off the last remnants of the Love Generation? :smack:
What you want and what you get are two different things

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Sun May 19, 2019 2:17 am

Cold Room wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:26 pm
Hi...Bob Ezrin back again! :rotfl:

Sorry about projecting my thought about Alice's rugged touring/recording schedule and his wealth. It was just a thought. Luckily there are people here who have intimate knowledge of Alice's financial records and background. Blame it on my Irritable Bowel Syndrome. :bam:

BTW...I see Alice is going to play Bethel, NY just one day before the Woodstock 50 festival. Is he going to finish off the last remnants of the Love Generation? :smack:
Bob (not Ezrin!),
Was The ACG even invited to the original Woodstock?
If they were, AC's statement's post Woodstock may preclude him from being included this
(expected revival) all artists invited have already been paid. It still may not happen.
Get your tickets as soon as they're available! xjumpingx
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Sun May 19, 2019 2:28 am

Daggers & Contracts wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:17 am
Was The ACG even invited to the original Woodstock?
From DD's book:
WE DIDN’T PLAY WOODSTOCK. When we confronted Zappa and asked why we weren’t there, he just said, “Because we don’t want to be.”

Doesn't really answer your quest as to being invited, but the only solid reference I could find. Sounds like *if* they were asked Zappa turned them down. Of course they were still relatively unknown so chances are they weren't.
It's a good question though.