Clones video

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

carlos
Trash
Trash

Clones video

Post by carlos » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:43 pm

Hello folks.... The Clones (We're All) video has disappeared off the internet. It used to be there, now it is gone... If anyone can find it let me know. The original video with AC wrapped in tin foil, the band wrapped in camouflage... Some evil force has erased this masterpiece of visual artistry off the face of the web... something must be done... this is the all time greatest music video in the history of all time. Maybe the subversive subtext was too inflammatory, maybe the brain police were scrubbing the awesome out of the internet pipes... who knows? Who can solve this riddle?

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Clones video

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:02 am

carlos wrote:Hello folks.... The Clones (We're All) video has disappeared off the internet. It used to be there, now it is gone... If anyone can find it let me know. The original video with AC wrapped in tin foil, the band wrapped in camouflage... Some evil force has erased this masterpiece of visual artistry off the face of the web... something must be done... this is the all time greatest music video in the history of all time. Maybe the subversive subtext was too inflammatory, maybe the brain police were scrubbing the awesome out of the internet pipes... who knows? Who can solve this riddle?
Welcome "Sick Thing" - may I introduce - AMichaelUK - he may be of service for a detailed explanation. However, ownership rights to the Vid may be the root of the loss. :(
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

While Heaven Wept
Dada God
Dada God

Post by While Heaven Wept » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:44 am

Without breaking any board rules.... bare in mind that Youtube isn't the only place to stream videos. The video is out there on other streaming platforms.

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Is this the video from the PARIS special?

A_MichaelUK
Dada God
Dada God

Post by A_MichaelUK » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:52 pm

From Daggers & Contracts:
"Welcome "Sick Thing" - may I introduce - AMichaelUK - he may be of service for a detailed explanation."

I don't have an explanation.

carlos
Trash
Trash

Post by carlos » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Hello again,
I hope this video resurfaces some time. I would like to watch it. It is the best video. We're all clones, all are one and one is all...Image

Ted Sallis
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Ted Sallis » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:17 am

carlos wrote:... this is the all time greatest music video in the history of all time.
Sorry, I don't have an answer to your question either, but the all time greatest music video is none other than what I refer to as the 'blue screen studio performance of Ballad of Dwight Fry'.

Ted

padre_sliprat
Dada God
Dada God

Post by padre_sliprat » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:10 am

I like the version with the half naked chicks in it. Much better.
"He's old, the snake's got gray hair..."