"Next Next" song from Sextette movie?

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

SickRick
Trash
Trash

"Next Next" song from Sextette movie?

Post by SickRick » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:07 am

I just watched the 'Sextette' movie on Amazon, and had only seen it once years ago - forgot about the surprise near the end of the movie, with Alice on piano in a Tom Jones wig singing a song called 'Next Next' [as named in the credits]. Also has Ringo Starr and Keith Moon - and some funny scenes with Dom DeLuise. Pretty bad overall, but a weird/interesting snapshot of late 70's movie mish-mash. The Alice clip is on youtube, but the entire movie, as bad as it is, is kinda worth streaming for free. Once. If you haven't seen this it is streaming free on Amazon prime now, with the Coop at around 80 minutes in.
.............................you really wouldn't understand.

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Re: "Next Next" song from Sextette movie?

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:25 am

SickRick wrote:I just watched the 'Sextette' movie on Amazon, and had only seen it once years ago - forgot about the surprise near the end of the movie, with Alice on piano in a Tom Jones wig singing a song called 'Next Next' [as named in the credits]. Also has Ringo Starr and Keith Moon - and some funny scenes with Dom DeLuise. Pretty bad overall, but a weird/interesting snapshot of late 70's movie mish-mash. The Alice clip is on youtube, but the entire movie, as bad as it is, is kinda worth streaming for free. Once. If you haven't seen this it is streaming free on Amazon prime now, with the Coop at around 80 minutes in.
Yes, Worth a watch. But, if you don't know much about Mae West, a little research would be in order. You can do that once it starts playing - as long as you're in the same room you won't miss much. :x I have the DVD (& found it too!) :clap: I don't think I've been past the 1st watch. I love "B" movies :p not a problem to add to the collection. When will I watch it again? When somebody else wants to see it - it won't be leaving the house! :devil:
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...