Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

A New Media Deal

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:57 pm

It's been reported that AC has a deal for increased promotion. :clap:
https://www.billboard.com/articles/busi ... -josh-hoge
Congrats, I hope it brings in more exposure for him & the rest of the Group. xjumpingx
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Re: A New Media Deal

Post by Si » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Daggers & Contracts wrote:It's been reported that AC has a deal for increased promotion. :clap:
Congrats, I hope it brings in more exposure for him & the rest of the Group. xjumpingx
Lets just hope they don`t mess it up like the last lot who got hold of ALice's facebook etc and just posted crap.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:38 pm

Did the band sign this too?

VinceLeeRose
Killer
Killer

Post by VinceLeeRose » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:48 pm

pitkin88 wrote:Did the band sign this too?
That would be nice because I'd hope to see them do more shows in 2018 with more promotion...especially since it's the 50th anniversary of "Alice Cooper". Doubtful the hired musicians would sign any deal. Hopefully this means they're going to be doing some things with the back catalog. I think the run of albums from 1971-1975 stand up there alongside the best of the other artists from the 70s like Bowie, Aerosmith, Sabbath, etc (I think Alice's are better though!)...but they're mostly unavailable compared to the releases from those artists. Hell, Muscle of Love has hardly been available on CD in the US with the exception of the short lived Metal Blade release in 1989 and the expensive audiophile edition.

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:32 pm

Si wrote:
Daggers & Contracts wrote:It's been reported that AC has a deal for increased promotion. :clap:
Lets just hope they don`t mess it up like the last lot who got hold of ALice's facebook etc and just posted crap.
This 100%!
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

cooperrocks
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by cooperrocks » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:10 pm

I hope this actually brings strong promotion for the Alice albums overlooked that I think are true masterpieces such as Dada and The Last Temptation. Respectfully and I know not everyone agrees with me, but I actually prefer Alice with the current band and the energy they bring. Would love Alice to do an album with his current lineup.

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:57 pm

cooperrocks wrote:I hope this actually brings strong promotion for the Alice albums overlooked that I think are true masterpieces such as Dada and The Last Temptation. Respectfully and I know not everyone agrees with me, but I actually prefer Alice with the current band and the energy they bring. Would love Alice to do an album with his current lineup.
AC has been pretty successful w/Nights W/AC but he can't force feed the masses on the majority of his material. *spider*
Too much competition... Nikki Sixx has one that's syndicated on my local rock channel. I have to go online to find NWAC! An interesting idea to bring in the Touring band to write & record an Lp. Chuck, Tommy & Ryan write pretty well - include Calico & Dash with the process & make it a complete family affair! Doesn't AC consider his Touring company an extended family anyway? :grin:
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

Devon
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Post by Devon » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:34 am

Si wrote:

What.. you didn't enjoy seeing riveting links that included "10 Potato Chips that look like celebrities" and "Medicinal Benefits to eating Sausage?"