Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

VinceLeeRose
Killer
Killer

Christmas Pudding 2017

Post by VinceLeeRose » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:21 pm

https://celebritytheatre.ticketforce.co ... p?evt=1881

Does anyone know if Alice is performing with his solo band, or maybe with Michael, Neal and Dennis?

The event is on Dec 9 and Chuck will be on tour with Beasto Blanco during that time...

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Christmas Pudding 2017

Post by pitkin88 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:22 am

have you thought about asking Dennis or Cindy on FB. They are usually very nice about responding.

VinceLeeRose
Killer
Killer

Re: Christmas Pudding 2017

Post by VinceLeeRose » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:50 am

pitkin88 wrote:have you thought about asking Dennis or Cindy on FB. They are usually very nice about responding.
I was going to, but when I saw the "with Slash" thing, I figured it was probably not going to be the Alice Cooper band. Here is what I found out:

He will be performing with some of his band--Nita Strauss, possibly Glen Sobel, but Slash will be playing with him and Sixwire will be backing him up. Sixwire is a great band that appears on the show Nashville, as a house band on late night talk shows and a lot of other shows--look them up. Alice always has A+ musicians

Seems like another missed opportunity, and it would've made perfect sense to have the ACG play the Christmas Pudding since they're doing the UK run so close to the Christmas Pudding, its in their hometown of Phoenix, etc...but I don't make the decisions nor know why things tend to go the way they go. I guess I just wish they'd utilize the OG lineup more, since they're all fully capable of playing their music.