Post subject: Paranormal boxet
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:31 pm 
Killer
Killer

Did I read somewhere that you get a free digital,download with the box set ? If so where are the details for that ?

Cheers

Post subject: Re: Paranormal boxet
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:57 pm 
Just call me "Chuck"!
Just call me "Chuck"!

nurserozetta wrote:
Did I read somewhere that you get a free digital,download with the box set ? If so where are the details for that ?

Cheers

Do you mean the T-shirt box set?
If so, and you bought through Amazon then you got an email at midnight on release day to download the full album in vbr MP3s.
I think from previous experience that if you order now you will still get that link almost immediately. I got one for an old album I bought through Amazon a couple of weeks ago.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:00 pm 
Killer
Killer

Hmmmm ok thanks Si , don't recall the email , will have to check

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:06 pm 
Just call me "Chuck"!
Just call me "Chuck"!

nurserozetta wrote:
Hmmmm ok thanks Si , don't recall the email , will have to check

You can also find in under an option in your amazon account pages if that helps. Can't remember exactly which one.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:27 am 
Killer
Killer

Bugger only available for US & UK purchases - I'll just rip it myself - too easy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:39 am 
Dada God
Dada God

I was really miffed with Amazon, pre-ordered both CDs plus the vinyl as soon as they were listed but none were dispatched by release date. I also got no download code sent through.

Cancelled all of them in the end :nono:

That's a polite request not an order

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:31 pm 
Just call me "Chuck"!
Just call me "Chuck"!

wind_up_toy wrote:
I was really miffed with Amazon, pre-ordered both CDs plus the vinyl as soon as they were listed but none were dispatched by release date. I also got no download code sent through.

That is certainly strange. Assuming you ordered via AmazonUK, I did the same (minus the standard CD), and got the email around midnight and the vinyl and box set arrived before 9am the following morning on the 28th (in a HUGE box!).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:38 pm 
Dada God
Dada God

Si wrote:
wind_up_toy wrote:

That is certainly strange. Assuming you ordered via AmazonUK, I did the same (minus the standard CD), and got the email around midnight and the vinyl and box set arrived before 9am the following morning on the 28th (in a HUGE box!).

Yup, it was AmazonUK. I've never been let down by them before, but they failed on this occasion. Not to worry, got everything in the end!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:42 pm 
Dada God
Dada God

wind_up_toy wrote:
Si wrote:
wind_up_toy wrote:

Yup, it was AmazonUK. I've never been let down by them before, but they failed on this occasion. Not to worry, got everything in the end!

I did the same, got the download at midnight and the box arrived 5pm the following day!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:50 am 
Killer
Killer

Quote:
I was really miffed with Amazon, pre-ordered both CDs plus the vinyl as soon as they were listed but none were dispatched by release date. I also got no download code sent through

exactly the same for me mate, I had a huge row on the phone with amazon about it, I am a prime customer as well - I had to speak with 4 people - none of whom could get it to me as only one of the warehouses had any stock.
I got a months free prime and cancelled my order and brought it from HMV instead.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:07 pm 
Dada God
Dada God

Saint&Sinner wrote:
Quote:
I was really miffed with Amazon, pre-ordered both CDs plus the vinyl as soon as they were listed but none were dispatched by release date. I also got no download code sent through

exactly the same for me mate, I had a huge row on the phone with amazon about it, I am a prime customer as well - I had to speak with 4 people - none of whom could get it to me as only one of the warehouses had any stock.
I got a months free prime and cancelled my order and brought it from HMV instead.

I wonder if demand for the album caught them out? That said, I think I was among the first to see it on Amazon so would have thought that my pre-order would have had some kind of priority.