PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:55 am 
Dada God
Dada God

I think "Genuine American Girl" would work great in the live set to be followed by "Wish I Were Born in Beverly Hills". They should bring back Martin Luther Queen in drag for both songs.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:15 pm 
Killer
Killer

Iron Maiden and Rush seem to release a DVD every time they tour, so for me it wouldn't be a problem if Alice did as well

There are so many tours we are missing because they were either not recorded or released

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:15 pm 
Killer
Killer

pitkin88 wrote:
Maaki wrote:
I would buy a blu-ray every year, even with the same set list.

Seriously now, they are not expensive and it's great to see the progression. I have no idea how many times I have watched the Wacken. But it is many.

What progression are you seeing? The live show has been stale and tired for a long time now. Things are so bad song wise that people are literally fainting over the prospect of two new song additions.

Progression of the time? Things change, they stay the same, but the time moves on. I would absolutelu have no problem buying a Blu-Ray twice a year.

I share some of the thoughts about live show being a bit stale for years, but to me it is a separate issue. I would love to have a timeline of how things have gone and are going.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:53 pm 
Trash
Trash

in the most recent eddie trunk interview, when asked if any of the upcoming UK shows would be filmed, Alice said yes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm 
Dada God
Dada God

alicefannor wrote:
in the most recent eddie trunk interview, when asked if any of the upcoming UK shows would be filmed, Alice said yes

So it is confirmed then!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:50 pm 
Just call me "Chuck"!
Just call me "Chuck"!

pitkin88 wrote:
alicefannor wrote:

So it is confirmed then!!

:smack: