PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:23 pm 
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

I liked it most the first time I heard it, especially for the nostalgia when the original was referenced. But other than that I hate that it wen't for more of the Weird Al type parody thing with both the lyrics and sound, especially considering how good Under My Bed was and knowing that was the original direction the album was gonna go. There are a few good songs but it could have and should have been a completely different album.

Also, am I the only one who thinks the picture on the booklet, where it looks like the WTMN cover except aged was supposed to be the cover instead of the one with the real Alice ?

- ALICE COOPER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:33 pm 
Dada God
Dada God

RemarkablyInsincere wrote:
AlongCameASpider27 wrote:
I LOVE Nightmare 2...for me personally, it has his best ballad, I love Something to Remember Me By....

So you're saying that you like "Something To Remember Me By" more than "Only Women Bleed"?

:rotfl:

Whenever I hear him singing he wants to give her "something to remember me by" I can't help thinking..gonorrhoea!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:56 pm 
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

W2MN is a great album and I think why a lot of people give a snub is because it's compared to the first.......Don't!!!! look at it as it's own separate entity.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:47 pm 
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

evil syd wrote:
W2MN is a great album and I think why a lot of people give a snub is because it's compared to the first.......Don't!!!! look at it as it's own separate entity.

That would be easier if it weren't for all of the musical tie-ins, like I am Made of You (which is literally made of the Steven melody), Nightmare Returns, the Underture, and to some extent Under the Bed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:50 am 
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

W2MN really should have been called 'Love It 2 Death' or 'KiIIer'...it's just that good.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:18 pm 
Killer
Killer

Goes to Hell 2. Which was a drop off from the first Nightmare just like W2MN.