Possible Roses on White lace on UK tour.....

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Saint&Sinner
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Possible Roses on White lace on UK tour.....

Post by Saint&Sinner » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:11 pm

I read recently alice might bring back roses on white lace as he now feels he has the guitarist to do it (nita)
Can I get a hell yeah!
I will lose my ***t if he plays this.
Why are the uk gigs all stupid seated venues - could have got a lovely mosh pit on this one for sure!
I can only hope if he does play it, he plays it in London - I cant wait!

AlongCameASpider27
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Re: Possible Roses on White lace on UK tour.....

Post by AlongCameASpider27 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:19 pm

From what I understand it will be the festivals in Europe for Roses and I guess the Paranormal songs...I suppose anything can change though....
"Freedom to rock, freedom to talk, freeeedom, raise your fist and yell!"

recoop
Dada God
Dada God

Post by recoop » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:52 am

Saint&Sinner wrote:I read recently alice might bring back roses on white lace as he now feels he has the guitarist to do it (nita)
Can I get a hell yeah!
Why are the uk gigs all stupid seated venues - could have got a lovely mosh pit on this one for sure!
Sincere good luck with that- we have heard many speculations from Alice and his camp over the years which have not come to fruition-e.g. off broadway show, role in Breakfast of Champions film and of course the live show for Along Came a Spider. That last one- I might be the only one hoping for that- I think the eight legs routine would be a great laugh. Roses isn't one of my favorites but if that's what floats your boat, great. I will stick to waiting for the Spider tour.
You are an individual, just like everybody else.

bigbradwolf
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by bigbradwolf » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:28 pm

recoop wrote:
Saint&Sinner wrote:I read recently alice might bring back roses on white lace as he now feels he has the guitarist to do it (nita)
Can I get a hell yeah!
Sincere good luck with that- we have heard many speculations from Alice and his camp over the years which have not come to fruition-e.g. off broadway show, role in Breakfast of Champions film and of course the live show for Along Came a Spider. That last one- I might be the only one hoping for that- I think the eight legs routine would be a great laugh. Roses isn't one of my favorites but if that's what floats your boat, great. I will stick to waiting for the Spider tour.
I think that album would have been well and truly brought to life with an accompanying tour alongside it. There's a lot of negativity for that album. I've just checked and that was actually the best performing album UK chart wise since The Last Temptation.
For me there's some great tracks which could have been produced better. There are a few fillers (Wrapped in silk, I'm Hungry) which could easily have been replaced with the bonus tracks (which were a lot stronger, and more Alice-esque).

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:00 pm

bigbradwolf wrote: I think that album would have been well and truly brought to life with an accompanying tour alongside it. There's a lot of negativity for that album. I've just checked and that was actually the best performing album UK chart wise since The Last Temptation.
That`s because the promotional build up was great. Unfortuantly the actual album that didn`t live up to it.

cooperrocks
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by cooperrocks » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Raise Your Fist and Yell is a very underrated album in my opinion, so Roses would be a cool addition. My understanding is it will only be played at the festivals that have a more metal crowd. I agree Along Came a Spider was promoted well and had great potential but the production of that album ruins it for me.

I have been surprised that "Freedom" hasn't been added to the set in recent years. It is a good anthem.