Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: One week to PARANORMAL!!

Post by Keith1980 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:31 am

bigbradwolf wrote:
Keith1980 wrote:I preordered the box set when it became available. Supose to ship wednesday and be here friday. :evil: Cant wait!! Really cant wait for the nightmare this september 8th :clap:
Are you like me and secretly hoping it turns up Thursday? haha.

In a way i am lol but that will screw me over on listening go the old stuff first lol

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:47 pm

Day 4 just got thru goes to hell - from the inside. Getting closer and closer. Blasting paranoic personality now hehe

I see you their :laugh:

jram
Killer
Killer

Post by jram » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:25 pm

I downloaded it tonight. I'll buy the CD in Fopp when it's out, but right now I'm on track 4 and no regrets. I need this.

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:58 pm

Day 5. Just got thru flush the fasion to zipper catches skin. Im off work for the next 2 days so ill be listening more later. Just a few days away hehe. Where are you guys at? Tearsofblood your going backwords arent u?

Spiner202
Killer
Killer

Post by Spiner202 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:28 pm

Keith1980 wrote:Day 5. Just got thru flush the fasion to zipper catches skin. Im off work for the next 2 days so ill be listening more later. Just a few days away hehe. Where are you guys at? Tearsofblood your going backwords arent u?
I'm currently in the middle of reviewing Along Came A Spider. Not sure when I'll find time to review Welcome 2 My Nightmare, but hopefully I can get my whole article up by at least Friday night!

Shoesalesman
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid

Post by Shoesalesman » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:12 am

Been holding a steady "not going to listen to anything until the new album is in my hands" torch. I know nothing about the album other than the cover and the title. All I have to decide is if I want the CDs or CDs + shirt. :teach:
If I may put forward a slice of personal colostomy...

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:44 am

Shoesalesman wrote:Been holding a steady "not going to listen to anything until the new album is in my hands" torch. I know nothing about the album other than the cover and the title. All I have to decide is if I want the CDs or CDs + shirt. :teach:
Start w/the CD all the other swag will be available for the time being. If you (we) love it, Dive In! With the Promotion EarMusic has been doing I do believe there's more to come. Be patient, (like 6 yrs. ain't long enough!). Don't spend too much too soon!
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:37 am

Day 6 i just went thru dada- last temptation. 6 cds to go. 3 later today and 3 tomarrow. Not excited about eyes and diamonds but the other 4 are great. Just checked amazon havent sent it yet. Im getting the 2 cd tshirt combo. Not sure how to update my order and make it 2. Oh well ill buy a second later. 2 days to PARANORMAL WOOOHOO

Unless u cheeted lol

padre_sliprat
Dada God
Dada God

Post by padre_sliprat » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:06 pm

Keith1980 wrote:Day 6 i just went thru dada- last temptation. 6 cds to go. 3 later today and 3 tomarrow. Not excited about eyes and diamonds but the other 4 are great. Just checked amazon havent sent it yet. Im getting the 2 cd tshirt combo. Not sure how to update my order and make it 2. Oh well ill buy a second later. 2 days to PARANORMAL WOOOHOO

Unless u cheeted lol
Excited much, Keith? xjumpingx
"He's old, the snake's got gray hair..."

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:43 pm

Very much excited lol. It appears Amazon has it for download now if u baught it. In on my phone so it won't let me see for sure. Could just be ready for tomarrow night at midnight. Time to start brutal planet. Only 6 cds to go. Amazon still hasnt shipped it. Must be overnighting it.

Lol just got message from amazon its been shipped wooohoo :clap: :rock:

padre_sliprat
Dada God
Dada God

Post by padre_sliprat » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:10 am

Keith1980 wrote:Very much excited lol. It appears Amazon has it for download now if u baught it. In on my phone so it won't let me see for sure. Could just be ready for tomarrow night at midnight. Time to start brutal planet. Only 6 cds to go. Amazon still hasnt shipped it. Must be overnighting it.

Lol just got message from amazon its been shipped wooohoo :clap: :rock:
Keith, I just got a message from Amazon. Bad news. They recalled your copy due to health concerns - first off, there's a chemical problem which is causing album leaks. You don't want a leaky album, do ya? I didn't think so. Secondly, they were afraid you'd get hurt chasing the delivery driver.

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:46 am

Got thru BP- eyes. 3 albums tomarrow and them PARANORMAL :rock:

As far as my coppie goes its on its way so :nono: being naughty

Lol

padre_sliprat
Dada God
Dada God

Post by padre_sliprat » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:55 am

Keith1980 wrote:Got thru BP- eyes. 3 albums tomarrow and them PARANORMAL :rock:

As far as my coppie goes its on its way so :nono: being naughty

Lol
:rotfl:

I love to see fans get excited. I was the same way from 73 up to 83. Paranormal has me excited again. In other news, I dusted off Dirty Diamonds tonight and really enjoyed most of it.

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:39 am

Well i am about done with the catalog. Just went thru dirty diamonds along came a spider. Curently in W2MN. Im on the nightmare express as i type this. Sometime tomarrow ill have Paranormal!!! Cant believe i got thru all 26 studio albums. Thats a lot of listening. Altho some are 30 mins or flush the fashion under 30 lol. Great stuff.
:rock: :alice:
Update. Just concluded it all!!! BRING ON PARANORMAL!!!!
:rock: :alice:

Catweazle
Trash
Trash

Post by Catweazle » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:25 am

Just received my beautiful blood red double vinyl album and sweet innocent white vinyl single from Nuclear Blast - a day early but I sure won't complain :clap: ! (The LPs come with a card sleeve CD containing the live tracks.) I did not yet have the time to listen as I had to leave for work. But my neighbours sure will be treated to some new Alice Cooper music later today! :alice: