When will there be a Paranormal album review

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

When will there be a Paranormal album review

Post by AliceFan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:23 am

When do you all think some reviews for the new album will start to appear online? Anyone know, cause I want to know what the style of the songs and the singing is like. An a review is one step closer to actually hearing the album.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Re: When will there be a Paranormal album review

Post by pitkin88 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:16 am

I think you might want to call a psychic hotline for that information Alicefan. Only 1.99 an update.

Babysquid
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by Babysquid » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:52 am

As the Album doesn't drop till 28th July my guess is that we'll be waiting a few weeks yet for a full review. However I'm sure Alice will start playing songs other than the single on his radio show soon .

wind_up_toy
Dada God
Dada God

Post by wind_up_toy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:54 am

EarMusic posted on their Facebook page that there is a 10-page feature on the new album in the German edition of Classic Rock.

Apprantly, "Paranormal might be one of Alice Cooper's most important albums" and it is a "Timeless jewel".

Das ist good!
Visit my fan site: http://www.welcometomynightmare.co.uk

That's a polite request not an order

scotty
Dada God
Dada God

Post by scotty » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:22 pm

you could say the reviews have already begun here,with the opinions on 'paranoic personality" and the even the album cover.

Ted Sallis
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Ted Sallis » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:59 pm

wind_up_toy wrote:EarMusic posted on their Facebook page that there is a 10-page feature on the new album in the German edition of Classic Rock.

Apprantly, "Paranormal might be one of Alice Cooper's most important albums" and it is a "Timeless jewel".

Das ist good!
Stating that Paranormal might be one of Alice Cooper's most important albums and it is a "Timeless jewel" is a pretty sweeping statement. If Alice's new album is even half that good it will be his best new studio album post-1973.

Ted

Voodoo Revolution
Killer
Killer

Post by Voodoo Revolution » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:20 pm

Ted Sallis wrote:
wind_up_toy wrote:EarMusic posted on their Facebook page that there is a 10-page feature on the new album in the German edition of Classic Rock.

Das ist good!
Stating that Paranormal might be one of Alice Cooper's most important albums and it is a "Timeless jewel" is a pretty sweeping statement. If Alice's new album is even half that good it will be his best new studio album post-1973.

Ted
I don't like seeing such hype surrounding Alice's new releases. I try to take them as stand alone releases and if they happen to capture the essence of an older release, great. If not then that shouldn't hamper the enjoyment of he album..... unless of course it is substandard based on its content alone.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Das ist good!
Anyone please I would like some help with the classic rock magazine German issue July 2017 with the above mentioned Alice Cooper 10 page feature on the new album, I am asking anyone on here that is a subscriber of the German classic rock magazine to please if and when you receive this issue of magazine to please post in it English, translate it for me and post the majority of the featured article if possible. Thanks.

Mr. Skull
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Mr. Skull » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:59 pm

You can order the magazine here :http://shop.pmedia.de/p_de/classic-rock.html
It contains an interview with Alice Cooper and
a review of his 27 studio albums
My guess is that Alice himself made those 2 comments...

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:17 pm

Mr. Skull wrote:You can order the magazine here :http://shop.pmedia.de/p_de/classic-rock.html
It contains an interview with Alice Cooper and
a review of his 27 studio albums
My guess is that Alice himself made those 2 comments...
Thanks for the reply mrskull, but since it's a German magazine do you think that the article /interview with Alice will be written in German? ? I sure hope not, probably isn't cause EarMusic posted a few quotes from the interview and was in English and I don't think the folks at EarMusic know German at all.

Daggers & Contracts
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Daggers & Contracts » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:22 pm

Re: Classic Rock magazine.
Is the German publisher a completely different entity than other publishers the magazine?
Just because it's been recently posted that a 10 page article is coming out in
Germany, why wouldn't an English (or other language) be printed?
Is it exclusive for Germany?
I find that hard to believe. :bam:
I've Got The Answers To All Of Your Questions...

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Daggers & Contracts wrote:Re: Classic Rock magazine.
Is the German publisher a completely different entity than other publishers the magazine?
Just because it's been recently posted that a 10 page article is coming out in
Germany, why wouldn't an English (or other language) be printed?
Is it exclusive for Germany?
I find that hard to believe. :bam:
I already checked on ebay.com for the American version issue and it features every other band as in the German issue except for the Alice Cooper article. But what I'm asking is the German edition of the magazine written in German or English? ? And if not can someone on here from Germany that gets the new issue for August w/ Alice Cooper on the cover please translate the interview with him to English for me please so I can read it.

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:41 pm

AliceFan wrote: But what I'm asking is the German edition of the magazine written in German or English?
The cover is in German, so I would expect that the text inside would be, as well.
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:38 pm

NotSoPerfect wrote:
AliceFan wrote: But what I'm asking is the German edition of the magazine written in German or English?
The cover is in German, so I would expect that the text inside would be, as well.
NotSoPerfect, Do you think there will eventually be an American edition of Classic Rock magazine with this article in an upcoming issue?

NotSoPerfect
Dada God
Dada God

Post by NotSoPerfect » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:52 pm

AliceFan wrote:
NotSoPerfect wrote:
NotSoPerfect, Do you think there will eventually be an American edition of Classic Rock magazine with this article in an upcoming issue?
No idea. If you email/message Classic Rock, they'd have a better idea than I do.
Schooooooooooooool's Ouuuuuuuuuuuuut. FOR. EVER!

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:43 am

Notsoperfect, I just sent Classic Rock an email an hoping to get a response soon and if not I'm sure someone who gets the magazine will post the article here or that it will appear online soon.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:58 am

AliceFan wrote:Notsoperfect, I just sent Classic Rock an email an hoping to get a response soon and if not I'm sure someone who gets the magazine will post the article here or that it will appear online soon.
The new UK issue of CR arrived yesterday. No AC interview.
If it does get published in next months issue (ie just as the album actually comes out) it will appear online on their site, but often you need to be a subscriber to access it.

Yes, the German edition of CR is in German. Why would it be in English??

Also: copying and pasting it when the mag is still current wouldn`t be allowed for what should be obvious reasons.

mestreech
Dada God
Dada God

Post by mestreech » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:03 am

And for ALICEFAN : use google translate.

AliceFan
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by AliceFan » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:10 am

Si wrote:
AliceFan wrote:Notsoperfect, I just sent Classic Rock an email an hoping to get a response soon and if not I'm sure someone who gets the magazine will post the article here or that it will appear online soon.
The new UK issue of CR arrived yesterday. No AC interview.
If it does get published in next months issue (ie just as the album actually comes out) it will appear online on their site, but often you need to be a subscriber to access it.

Yes, the German edition of CR is in German. Why would it be in English??

Also: copying and pasting it when the mag is still current wouldn`t be allowed for what should be obvious reasons.
Si, what I also want to know is if the Alice interview would appear in the UK issue for next month? Could the interview appear on like blabbermouth.net or bravewords.com or could someone basically post and summarize the interview for me in just a written post ?instead of copying and pasting it as that's not allowed here.

pitkin88
Dada God
Dada God

Post by pitkin88 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:37 am

NotSoPerfect wrote:

I'm surprised you even bothered to answer such a stupid question.