Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Paranormal 2cd xl t-shirt box set

Post by Keith1980 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:10 pm

$25.98. 2 cd 1 XL T Shirt box set

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... hingsuk-20

Saw this this morning havent checked the other threads but wanted to get this out to you guys asap before u bought the standard and wanted this. Alreay pre ordred mine cant wait!!

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Paranormal 2cd xl t-shirt box set

Post by Si » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Keith1980 wrote:$25.98. 2 cd 1 XL T Shirt box set

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071F48T ... paranormal

Saw this this morning havent checked the other threads but wanted to get this out to you guys asap before u bought the standard and wanted this. Alreay pre ordred mine cant wait!!
Wouldbe nice to see what the box looks like. Not bothered about the Shirt personally but if its nicely presented in a large box then that would be more appealing. If it's just the normal CD and a T-shirt in a plastic bag then I wouldn`t bother.

Keith1980
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Keith1980 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Ill find out in less then 2 months hehe. Im half tempted to buy 2 so i can sell it on ebay for a rediculas amount in 10 years lol. But its all good its alice. Cant go wrong with the coop. *winks* at the SF, TRASH haters. Haha

Somwhere In Auckland
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Somwhere In Auckland » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:14 pm

Si wrote:
Keith1980 wrote:$25.98. 2 cd 1 XL T Shirt box set

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071F48T ... paranormal

Wouldbe nice to see what the box looks like. Not bothered about the Shirt personally but if its nicely presented in a large box then that would be more appealing. If it's just the normal CD and a T-shirt in a plastic bag then I wouldn`t bother.
I would imagine it's exactly like the box earmusic brought out for deep purple

expect it to look like this;

http://www.fye.com/amgcover/music/full/ ... 694029.jpg

it's a pity they didnt do the deluxe box for Alice which includes the vinyl and 7'inch single along with the CD like they also did for deep purple.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Si » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:52 pm

Somwhere In Auckland wrote: it's a pity they didnt do the deluxe box for Alice which includes the vinyl and 7'inch single along with the CD like they also did for deep purple.
That IS more what I was hoping for. Don`t really care about a t-shirt (how does it all fit in that tiny box?). Can`t see where your select your shirt size either....

Somwhere In Auckland
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Somwhere In Auckland » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:42 pm

Si wrote:
Somwhere In Auckland wrote: it's a pity they didnt do the deluxe box for Alice which includes the vinyl and 7'inch single along with the CD like they also did for deep purple.
That IS more what I was hoping for. Don`t really care about a t-shirt (how does it all fit in that tiny box?). Can`t see where your select your shirt size either....
It gets folded a million times then wrapped in plastic, i've seen these cheap 'box sets' before

rgallie
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by rgallie » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:48 pm

As far as a box set goes it seems pointless. I like box sets with items you can remove and put back in. As soon as that T-Shirt comes out you basically have an oversized box for your CD. I took pride in owning and display every AC album on CD and many on Vinyl up until W2MN. But now a days I see CDs as clutter unless it is something really special so will just go with the iTunes version I think unless the T Shirt is decent (and sized large) as I need a new one for the Glasgow date this year .

GailsFriend
Dada God
Dada God

Post by GailsFriend » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:20 pm

I really don't want a XL t shirt....I would prefer a Medium.....I am gonna wait on my pre-order....
"What part of DEAD don't you get?"