CTV stories

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

CTV stories

Post by Dannorama » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:21 pm

Aside from the compelling main stories, it is clear from the CTV clips that AC and Bob Ezrin are currently recording a new album in Nashville. (I believe that is Kyler Clark in the background of one studio shot.) "Rock legend Alice Cooper, working on his new album..." Hopefully soon, we will know which this is for - the new AC or the second HV album. From what little can be heard, it sounds like a new song. Either way, I'm buying it.
Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Re: CTV stories

Post by Si » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:40 pm

Dannorama wrote:Aside from the compelling main stories, it is clear from the CTV clips that AC and Bob Ezrin are currently recording a new album in Nashville. (I believe that is Kyler Clark in the background of one studio shot.) "Rock legend Alice Cooper, working on his new album..." Hopefully soon, we will know which this is for - the new AC or the second HV album. From what little can be heard, it sounds like a new song. Either way, I'm buying it.
Alice also appeared at the Beasto show in Nashville last night, and Tommy was also seen there. He's had a huge part in recent albums both HV and AC. On top of that Dennis Dunaway was also seen at the show so he's in Nashville as well.

Reports I've seen from someone who talked to him suggest Kyler refered to it as an AC album.
I *think* much of the HV album might already be done, and that this is the AC album, although it's always possible they are working on both projects at the same time as all the above people are/have been involved with both.

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Dannorama » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:12 pm

Si wrote:....although it's always possible they are working on both projects at the same time as all the above people are/have been involved with both.
Isn't that great? 45 years after School's Out, and we still have new stuff to look forward to. Go man, go!
Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.

nurserozetta
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by nurserozetta » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:46 am

Alice has also apparently just recorded some vocals with Kane Roberts and Ken Mary for Kane's new album

Rob
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Rob » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:36 am

It must be true A_Michael said so