Maybe recording?

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Dannorama
Dada God
Dada God

Maybe recording?

Post by Dannorama » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Not to take away from his well-deserved time off, but I wonder if Alice will be using some of this down time to record the new album? I'd like to imagine that Ezrin and the boys have laid down some solid tracks, and all that's left is to record the vocals. We could have an album by Spring! How cool is it that we are going into 2017 with this possibility? I continue to be amazed by the legendary Alice Cooper.
Move aside, mere drop of water - let the ocean pass.

Si
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Maybe recording?

Post by Si » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:22 pm

Well we know a new album is in the works but I don`t think anything else has been made public. Of course going by the last couple of albums (W2MN and HV) I would think only Ezrin and Tommy need to be around for much of the basic recording. Maybe we will know more in the new year, when a tour title appears, or things are further through the process.

Devon
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Re: Maybe recording?

Post by Devon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:39 pm

Just an interesting side note, this will be at least tied for the longest stretch between Alice Cooper studio albums (not counting the Hollywood Vampires.) The other time was the 6 year stretch between The Last Temptation and Brutal Planet.